7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave – Existing Earned Leave ceiling of 300 days to continue.
7th CPC has received representations seeking raising the ceiling limit of 300 days to 450 days for purposes of Leave encashment of Earned Leave.
leave encashment permitted at the time of retirement :
|IV CPC||240 days|
|V CPC||300 days|
|VI CPC||300 days #|
|# Excludes 60 days EL encashment during LTC|
Analysis and Recommendations : The Commission noted that serving employees are entitled for encashment of Earned Leave up to 60 days while in service. This will not to be deducted from the maximum number of Earned Leave of 300 days encashable at the time of retirement.
The recommendations in relation to pay of both the civilian and defence forces personnel will also lead to a significant increase in the pay drawn and therefore in the total amount of leave encashment available for an employee.
Therefore the present ceiling of 300 days Earned Leave for encashment at the time of retirement will continue.
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Who are entitled to 7th Pay Commission additional Bunching increment ?
- 7th Pay Commission Pension for Pre-2016 Pensioners – CPAO instructions
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation based on Notional Pay – Procedure envisaged by Finance Ministry
- Revision of 7th Pay Commission Pension on notional pay – Confederation’s Analysis
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Fixation based on notional pay fixed in 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix – Illustrations
- Revised 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners – Orders issued
- Payment of arrears on ad-hoc basis of pay to Defence Forces
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Increase in Basic Pay meagre but expected gains out of other compensation, a solace
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision in 7th CPC report expected to be made by Empowered Committee
- 7th Pay Commission News – Who are to be benefited more in terms of higher pay ?
- 7th Pay Commission report on DA, CEA, FPA, NPA, OTA and other Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave
- Family Planning Allowance be abolished – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission’s suggestions on NPS
- 7th Pay Commission Report to be processed by Empowered Committee – Finance Ministry Order
- Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale – 7th Pay Commission
- JPA, SPA, Off-set Machine Operator, Machine Man and Electrical Supervisor to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Store Keeper (Tech) and Asst Store Keeper to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Assistant Research Officer and Senior Research Assistant of CWC to get next higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- Comparison of Pay between Central Government Civilian and Defence Forces Officers
- Higher Grade Pay for Railway Commercial clerk, Reservation Clerk and ticket checking staff
- Assistant Station Master (ASM) to get higher grade pay and upgraded to SM – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CBI to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- IB ACIO-II and ACIO-I to get higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- CGWB Technical Operator (Drilling) be given GP 1900 – 7th Pay Commission