7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave
7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave – Existing Earned Leave ceiling of 300 days to continue.
7th CPC has received representations seeking raising the ceiling limit of 300 days to 450 days for purposes of Leave encashment of Earned Leave.
leave encashment permitted at the time of retirement :
|IV CPC||240 days|
|V CPC||300 days|
|VI CPC||300 days #|
|# Excludes 60 days EL encashment during LTC|
Analysis and Recommendations : The Commission noted that serving employees are entitled for encashment of Earned Leave up to 60 days while in service. This will not to be deducted from the maximum number of Earned Leave of 300 days encashable at the time of retirement.
The recommendations in relation to pay of both the civilian and defence forces personnel will also lead to a significant increase in the pay drawn and therefore in the total amount of leave encashment available for an employee.
Therefore the present ceiling of 300 days Earned Leave for encashment at the time of retirement will continue.
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Technical Officers, Assistant Director Grade II (Tech), Textile Commissioner Office to be upgraded – 7th Pay Commission
- DG, Central Statistics Office to be upgraded to apex scale in the Indian Statistical Service – 7th Pay Commission
- Light House Attendants, Navigational Assistant Gr.III, II and Head Light Keeper to get higher Grade Pay
- Chemical and Metallurgical Employees to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Sr. Section Officer/Sr. Travelling Inspector of Accounts/Sr. Inspector of Stores Accounts to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Senior Technical Assistants to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations for Pensioners
- Junior Agriculture Assistant to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Junior ECG Technicians to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Officers in accounts cadres to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Pay of Central Government Employees and Bank Employees after 7th Pay Commission Report
- Assistant Archivists, Archivists and Scientific Officer to get Higher Grade Pay -7th CPC recommendation
- Postal Inspectors, ASPO and Supdt to get Higher Grade Pay -7th Pay Commission
- Higher Grade Pay for Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor in CSBF) -7th CPC recommendation
- Russian Translators to get more grade pay – 7th CPC recommendations
- Higher Grade Pay for Senior Dietitian and Assistant Dietetic Officer of Railways – 7th Pay Commission
- Grade Pay of Radiographers in Railways, Defence and A&N – 7th CPC recommendation
- Strength of Central Govt Pensioners as on 01.01.2014
- Central Pensioners : 37% are in the 60-70 age group
- 7th Pay Commission Report – AIRF comments
- MACP to DSC – Recommendation of 7th Pay Commission
- No increment for non-performers – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission report on PRIS
- Modified Flexible Complementing Scheme – 7th Pay Commission Report
- 7th pay commission report on Retirement Gratuity