Vacancies for compassionate appointment in the MTS (DG Cadre)
Calculation of Vacancies for Compassionate Appointment in the MTS (DG cadre) – The number of vacancies that can be filled up on compassionate appointment is 5% of the total number of vacancies
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
CENTRAL PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
NIRMAN BHAVAN, NEW DELHI
No.: 3/3/2016-EC IV (MC)
Dated the 5th April, 2019.
As per the instructions contained in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions O.M. issued vide F. No.14014/0212012-Estt.(D) dated, 16.01.2013 and guidelines issued by this Directorate vide O.M. No. 38/F. No.5/2/2013-L & CA dated, 14.03.2016, the vacancies for compassionate appointment in the MTS (.DG cadre) of this Directorate is hereby notified as under:
2. During the period starting from 01.01.2018 to 31.12.2018, thirteen(13) vacancies occurred in the MTS (DG cadre) of this Directorate, as may be seen from the six month period-wise vacancy statement for this period appended herewith.
3. The number of vacancies that can be filled up on compassionate appointment is 5% of the total number of vacancies( i.e.5% of 13), which works out to 0.65 (zero point six five). The fraction of vacancy either half or exceeding half but less than one has been taken as I (One) vacancy in MTS (DG Cadre) is available for filling up on compassionate appointment for the period ending 31.12.2018.
4. Accordingly, ONE (1) vacancy for compassionate appointment in the MTS (DG Cadre) of CPWD for the period ending 31.12.2018 is hereby identified and notified for information of all concerned
5. This issues with the approval of DDG (HQ).
Encl:- As above
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMN) III/L.O
CALCULATION OF VACANCIES AVAILABLE UPTO 31.12.2018 FOR COMPASSIONATE APPOINTMENT IN RESPECT OF MTS (DG Cadre)
|TOTAL VACANCIES OCCURRED IN THE MTS (DG CADRE) DURING 2018||13|
|POSTS AVAILABLE FOR COMPASSIONATE APPOINTMENT I.E. 5%OF 13:0.2||0.65|
|AVAILABLE VACANCIES FOR COMPASSIONATE APPOINTMENT IDENTIFIED AND NOTIFIED*||1|
* Fraction of vacancy either half or exceeding half but less than one to be taken as one vacancy