Empanelment of Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centres for ECHS – Upgraded status from Non-NABH/Non-NABL to NABH/NABL and additional facilities: DESW Order dated 29.01.2021
No. 228 (02)/2021/WE/D(Res-I)
Government of India Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 29th January, 2021.
The Managing Director Central Organisation,
ECHS Thimayya Marg
Near Gopinath Circle Delhi Gantt -10
Subject: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS.
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 228(04)/201 O/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 228(02)/2013/ US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 228(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 228(02)/2020/WE/O(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the competent authority to 21 Empanelled Hospital upgrade status from Non-NABH/Non-NABL to NABH/NABL and 2 Empanelled Hospital with additional facilities of Private Hospital/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialties and procedures with ECHS as recommended by the 24th Screening Committee for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 18 Dec 2020 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|Ser No||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|1||Alwar||Harish Hospital Pvt Ltd||Annexure-1.|
|2||Ambala||Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences & Research||Annexure-2|
|4||Chandigarh||Laser Eye Clinic||Annexure-4|
|5||Charkhi Dadri||Jai Hind Healthcare||Annexure-5|
|6||Chennai||Gleneagles Global Health City||Annexure-6|
|8||Delhi||Human Care Medical Charitable Trust||Annexure-8|
|9||Delhi||Max Super Speciality Hospital||Annexure-9|
|10||Greater Noida||Kailash Hospital ltd||Annexure-10|
|11||Guntur||Sankara Eye Hospital||Annexure-11|
|12||Gurgaon||Mayom Hospital (A Unit of USMC Trust)||Annexure-12|
|13||Gurgaon||Metro Hospital & Heart Institute||Annexure-13|
|14||Jaipur||Apex Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.||Annexure-14|
|15||Jaipur||ASG hospital Pvt ltd||Annexure-15|
|16||Jalandhar||BBC Heart Care Pruthi Hospital||Annexure-16|
|18||Kangra||Himachal Health Care Pvt Ltd||Annexure-18|
|19||Parumala||St Greogorios Medical Mission Hospital||Annexure-19|
|20||Patna||Paras HMRI Hospital||Annexure-20|
|22||Rewari||Metro Umkal Hospital & Heart Institute||Annexure-22|
|23||Satara||Krishna Hospital & Medical Research Centre||Annexure-23|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/201 O/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organization ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospitals is subject to the hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NASH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NASH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NASH certificate.
Under Secretary (WE)