Articles you may like to read
- CGEGIS (Central Government Employees General Insurance Scheme) Table for the period from 1st Jan 2017
- Simplification of procedure for payment of Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme (CGEGIS) dues
- CGEGIS – Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme – Table of Benefits – from 01.01.2017 to 31.03.2017
- 7th Pay Commission – Cabinet Decision on CGEGIS
Ministry of Finance in its Office Memorandum dated 24.04.2012, announced Table of Benefits for Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme for the period from 01.01.2011 to 31.12.2011. However, owing to certain inadvertent mistakes in the said table of benefits, the Ministry has issued a revised Table of Benefits in its new office Memorandum dated 09.05.2012.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi the 9th May, 2012
Sub: Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme-1980 —Tables of Benefits for the savings fund for the period from 01.01.2012 to 31.12.2012.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Office Memorandum of even no. dated 24th April, 2012, forwarding therewith the Tables of Benefits for the savings fund of the Scheme for the year 2012 based on a subscription of Rs.10 per month from 1.1.1982 to 31.12.1989 and Rs.15 per month w.e.f. 1.1.1990 onwards and table of benefits based on a subscription of Rs.10/- p.m throughout.2. Owing to certain inadvertent error in the above tables, the revised and corrected tables are circulated afresh. The earlier tables circulated with the 0M under reference may please be treated as cancelled and are hereby withdrawn.
3. The payments already made on the basis of earlier tables may be revised in accordance with the revised and corrected tables. Excess payment made, if any, may be recovered.