Staff Side of JCM urges 7th Pay Commission to conduct meeting
National Council Staff Side of JCM urges 7th Pay Commission to conduct meeting
Shiva Gopal Mishra,
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery for Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E Mail: email@example.com
No. NC-JCM-2015/7th CPC
7th Central Pay Commission,
Chatrapati Shivaji Bhawan
1st Floor, B-14/A,
Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi 110016
Post Box No. 4599,
Haus Khas P.O.
Sub: Holding of Hearings by 7th CPC with members of Standing Committee – National Council (JCM).
A lot of quarries are pouring in JCM Office from grass root workers ,as also from the Constituent Organization in respect of holding Hearings/Oral Evidence by 7th CPC . It may be appreciated that previous 6th CPC had held a detailed oral evidence with Members (Staff Side) of the Standing Committee of NC/JCM continuously for 3 days for better appreciation of the demands put-forth by the Staff Side.
It would, therefore, be highly appreciated if a time schedule is fixed, well in advance, so as to make necessary preparations in this regard.
Source: NC, Staff Side, JCM
Also check the following links for details of recent activities of JCM and Memorandum of staff side JCM on revision of pay and allowances of Central Government Employees submitted to 7th Pay Commission
- Lesser Pay in Higher level of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix – Anomaly Committee Meeting Agenda
- 7th Pay Commission allowances delay on account of MCD Elections – Cabinet Secretary apprehension
- Indefinite Strike by Central Government Employees – Charter of demands
- Brief Note on JCM National Council Standing Committee Meeting held on 9th October 2015 at New Delhi.
- NC, JCM Meeting with 7th Pay Commission on 9th June 2015 – Feedback
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay and fitment formula from 01.01.2016 – Confederation reports
- Issues discussed in Meeting between 7th Pay Commission and NC, Staff Side JCM – INDWF reports
- DoPT Meets NAC on 29.05.2015 on Merger of DA.
- 7th Pay Commission meeting with JCM Staff Side – Brief of Meeting
- Oral Evidence before VII CPC – Request for sufficient time
- Report on Staff Side JCM meeting with 7th Pay Commission on 25th Feb
- Staff Side JCM Meeting with 7th Pay Commission – Feeback of NFIR
- 7th Pay Commission to meet National Council Staff Side JCM
- 7th Pay Commission, DA Merger – National Joint Council of Action meeting
- Merger of DA with Pay and Interim Relief – Staff Side JCM writes to 7th CPC