Simplification of procedure for endorsement of Family Pension entitlement in the PPO of living Armed Force Pensioners – New Revised Form to be filled.
Ministry of Defence has prescribed a new form for simplification of Family Pension entitlement.
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Naval Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
Dated: 15th July 2016
Subject: Simplification of procedure for endorsement of Family Pension entitlement in the PPO of living Armed Force Pensioners-reg.
I am directed to refer GOI, MoD letter No. 6( 4)/87 /1369 /B/ D(Pens/Sers) dated 30.06.1988, which was issued for taking appropriate action for endorsement of Family Pension in the Pension Payment Orders of Armed Forces Personnel. For this purpose an application from “Appendix A” was enclosed along with ibid letter under which details of re-employment, family pension from other sources were required to be filled.
(2) After implementation of Cabinet Secretaries Committee-2012 recommendations for grant of dual family pension to. NOK of Armed Forces Pensioners, the matter was under consideration of this ministry for modification in Appendix ‘A’. It has now been decided to modify Appendix ‘A’. The revised Appendix ‘A’ is attached with this letter.
(3) The other terms and conditions for endorsement of family pension in the PPO shall remain unchanged.
(4). These orders issue with the concurrence of MoD(Fin/Pen) vide their ID No.10(16)/2015 /Fin/Pen dt. 30th June 2016. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
(To be submitted in duplicate)
——— Joint photograph of
husband and wife
(Service Hqrs/ Record Office)
Subject: – Endorsement of family pension entitlement in the pension Payment order of living Armed Forces Pensioners.
With reference to Ministry of Defence letter No.1(11 )/2014-D (Pen/Pol) dated ……. I hereby apply for endorsement of entitlement of family pension in the PPO.
The requisite particulars are given below:
(1) Name of pensioner
(2) Present Address
(3) Regt. No. /IC No.
(4) TS/PS No.
(5) (i) Rank last held
(ii) Rank for pension
(6) Date of retirement/discharge
(7) Name of Record office in the case of Personnel Below Officers Rank
(8) Original PC/PPO No. & year (in the case of pension circular(PC) quote Pension
Circular No. Part and Descriptive SI. No.)
(9) Details of Family Pension from other sources
(10) Name of handicapped children, if any
(11) Particulars of pension Disbursing Authority:-
(b) Treasury /DPDO /PAO /Bank/Post office
(c) Bank branch with full address and SB NC No.
(12) Particulars of pay last drawn at the time of retirement.
(13) E-mail ID
(14) Aadhaar No.
(15) Mobile No.
(16) Details of family, eligible for family pension in terms of Pension
Name(s) and address of members of family Relationship with the pensioner Date of marriage Aadhaar No Marital
Date of Birth
(17) Attested joint photograph of Smt/Shri……….. is pasted above (Attestation can be done by any Gazetted officer, Pension Disbursing Officer such as Manager of the Bank, Record Officer, village Sarpanch, S.D.M , Block Development Officer, MLA/MLC etc.)
(18) a. Signature or thumb impression of Spouse.
b. Marks of identification .
Signature or left hand thumb
impression of the pensioner
(in case of female right hand thumb impression)
Name Full Address Signature
The particulars furnished above have been verified from available records. Column No.——could not be verified at our end.
Signature of PDA
(With Office Stamp)
Part – (III)
The particulars furnished above have been verified with reference to Service records.
Signature of RO
Ordinary family pension @ ————-p.m. sanctioned vide PCDA (P) Corr.PPG NO.—– — dated ——–
Signature of AO /RO