One Rank One Pension – Rank Wise and Year wise OROP Estimation made by Ex-Airmen Blog
( for academic interest only – Actual One Rank One Pension is yet to be implemented)
Also check all One Rank One Pension related news and information through following links
- OROP to Defence Pensioners will not be available if they opt to discharge from Defence Services
- OROP Grievances – Action Taken by Govt So far
- OROP to Central Armed Police and Assam Rifles Personnel
- We should accept “reasonably good” OROP scheme: Air Chief
- Grant of OROP benefits – Status as on 12th November 2016
- Status Report on implementation of OROP Benefits as on 15.09.2016
- OROP Suicide – Many unanswered Questions
- One Ran One Pension – OROP One-Man Judicial Committee Report submitted to Govt
- Revision of pension under One Rank One Pension – PCDA Circular
- OROP Scheme – Notification issued by the Judicial Committee
- OROP Judicial Committee tenure extended
- One Rank One Pension – Last date for representation on Pension Anomalies extended
- One Rank One Pension – The importance of LTA
- Measures to be Taken if you have not received OROP Arrears so far
- Public Notice for addressing anomalies on One Rank One Pension (OROP)
- One Rank One Pension to be re-fixed every 5 year
- One Rank One Pension – Status Report
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension – PCDA Clarification
- Anomalies in One Rank One Pension – Letter to Defence Minister
- OROP – One Rank One Pension Arrears Calculator – Get to know your OROP Arrears at ease
- Revised Pension under OROP released to two lakh pensioners – Defence Ministry Press Release
- Implementation of OROP – Information to Defence Pensioners
- OROP Anomalies – One member Judicial Committee will submit its report in six months
- OROP Circular No. 555 issued by PCDA – Incompatible with OROP Order of Defence Ministry
- Brief note on OROP for EDP – CGDA
PBOR / HON: RANKS (UNOFFICIAL)
Revised Pension w.e.f. 01 Apr 14: JCOs/ORs
1. Table has been made using real data available and best across three Services.
2. Stepping up has been done in cases where the pension for greater length of service in a rank is lower than the lesser length of service in the same rank.
3. Stepping up has also been done in cases where the pension in senior rank is lower than a junior rank for the same length of service.
4. In cases where real data is not available, the date of next rank for same length of service has been used reducing the pension by half the difference in Grade Pays.
5. The Enhanced Ordinary Family Pension will be equivalent of the re-fixed retiring pension. Special Family Pension will be 120% of the re-fixed retiring pension and Liberalised Family Pension will be 200% of the re-fixed retiring pension.
6. For lower disability less than 100%, the above figures will be reduced as applicable
Tables Courtesy: Maj (retd) S K Jain and Sqn Ldr (retd) Charanjit Singh
Source: Ex-Airmen Blog