Agitation of Ex-Servicemen for almost a month now over release of One Rank One Pension Order is likely to get support from Mr.Anna Hazare.
The Social Activist has informed that he would start a nation wide agitation in support of One Rank One Pension issue. It was also mentioned by Mr.Hazare that this protest is not for any political gain.
He says “We have to take care of our soldiers and farmers. Making hollow announcements for their welfare and actually implementing them are different things”
OROP issue has taken lot of twist and turns in the recent times after Ex-Servicemen started fighting for it full time. Earlier Congress Leader Mr.Rahul Gandhi supported One Rank One Pension issue and demanded govt for speedy implementation of OROP.
Though Prime Minister Mr. Modi and Defence Minister Mr.Parrikar have repeatedly promised for implementing One Rank One Pension as early as possible but as per Ex-Servicemen, it is taking quite a long time.
Also read more news and information on One Rank One Pension
- OROP to Central Armed Police and Assam Rifles Personnel
- We should accept “reasonably good” OROP scheme: Air Chief
- Grant of OROP benefits – Status as on 12th November 2016
- Status Report on implementation of OROP Benefits as on 15.09.2016
- OROP Suicide – Many unanswered Questions
- One Ran One Pension – OROP One-Man Judicial Committee Report submitted to Govt
- Revision of pension under One Rank One Pension – PCDA Circular
- OROP Scheme – Notification issued by the Judicial Committee
- OROP Judicial Committee tenure extended
- One Rank One Pension – Last date for representation on Pension Anomalies extended
- One Rank One Pension – The importance of LTA
- Measures to be Taken if you have not received OROP Arrears so far
- Public Notice for addressing anomalies on One Rank One Pension (OROP)
- One Rank One Pension to be re-fixed every 5 year
- One Rank One Pension – Status Report