General Elections in Delhi, 2020 – Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll
General elections to the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi, 2020 – Grant of Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll
F. N o. 12 / 3/ 2016-JCA-2
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel , Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment (JCA-2) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 13th January, 2020
Subject: General elections to the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi, 2020 – Grant of Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll – regarding
The undersigned is directed to state that as informed by the Election Commission of India, vide their letter No. ECI / PN / 4 / 2020, dated 06.01.2020, Schedule for General Election to the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi, 2020,is as under:-
|1.||Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi||08.02.2020||Saturday|
2. In this regard , it is stated that the guidelines issued by this Department vide OM No. 12/ 14/ 99-JCA, dated 10.10.2001 regarding closure of Government Offices and grant of paid holiday, may be followed by all the Central Government Offices, including the industrial establishments, in NCT Delhi.
3. The above instructions may please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 2309 2338
1. All Ministries / Departments of Government of India .
2. UPSC/ CVC/ C&AG/ Lok Sabha Secretariat/ Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ President’s Secretariat/ Vice President’s Secretariat / PM ‘s Office/ Supreme Court/ High Court of Delhi / Central Administrative Tribunal.
3. All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions/ MHA
4. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi
5. National Commission for Scheduled Castes/ National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/ National Commission for Backward Classes
6. The Chief Secretary of the Government of NCT Delhi.
7. Chairman / Secretaries,Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee
8. The Election Commission of India, New Delhi – w.r.t. letter no. ECI / PN / 4 / 2020 dated 06.01.2020.