Conduct of classes in view of current pandemic situation – KVS Order
Conduct of classes in view of current pandemic situation: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Order dated 22.04.2021
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
(Min. of Education, Govt. of India)
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi – 110016
F. No. 20350/125/226/2020/KVS (GR)/COVID-19
The Deputy Commissioner
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices / Director ZIETs
Sub: Conduct of classes in view of current pandemic situation
Recently, there has been an unprecedented rise in COVID-19 cases all over India. In order to limit spread of COVID-19 among students, teachers, school staff and parents and to ensure their safety, the following steps need to be taken:
1. Depending on the directives of respective State Governments in respect of suspension of physical classes, online classes will continue. Accordingly, the concerned teachers may be allowed to take online classes from home and not be called to school.
2. Wherever physical classes have been permitted by the State Governments, the DC of the region and Principal should ensure that appropriate COVID protocol is maintained. In case of suspension of classes as per the COVID protocol, KVS (HQ) should invariably be informed.
3. While taking any decision, it must be kept in mind that the safety of students, teachers and other staff is paramount.
4. All Principal/VP/HM must continue observing online classes.
5. All teachers working from home, must be available on phone. They may be called by the Principal to the Vidyalaya as and when required. No teacher should leave the station without prior permission of the Principal.
6. Parents should be regularly apprised about the academic transaction taking place and also be sensitized for COVID-19 related protocol by conducting online parent-teachers meeting.
All SOPs as issued by respective State Governments should continue to be followed. The safety of our staff, teachers and students should be given utmost importance at all times.
Joint Commissioner (Acad)