Declaration of Assets under Lokpal – DOPT Instructions
Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by Central Government Employees under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 – DOPT Instructions for all Ministries and Departments to start preparatory steps for filing of returns
F. No. 11013/3/2014-Estt.(A)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi — 110001
Dated February 17, 2015
Subject: Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 and The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 — Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year — regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’ OM of even no. dated /16.01.2015 clarifying the provisions relating to submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants. As per this clarification, all Government Servants have been advised that:
(i) The annual Immovable Property Return (IPR), as on 31.12.2014, under the existing CCS(Conduct) Rules, 1964 is required to be filed on or before 31.01.2015;
(ii) The first return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 (as on 01.08.2014) should be filed on or before 30.04.2015; and
(iii) The next annual return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, for the year ending 31.03.2015, should be filed on or before 31.07.2015.
2. The Secretaries of all Ministries/ Departments have also been requested that all concerned may be suitably advised to file the IPRs and the return under the Lokpal Act as per the dates indicated above. A compliance report in respect of the IPRs filed by Group ‘A’ Officers of the Central Civil Services, as on 31.01.2015, has also been requested by 30.04.2015. It has also been requested that similar action may be taken by the authorities controlling services not covered by the Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964.
3. In this regard it has been directed that all preparatory steps for the purpose of filing returns under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, be put in place. An online system for filling the annual declarations of assets and liabilities by the public servants, as in PRISM (Property Related Information System) for IAS officers developed by NIC, may be adopted.
4. The Cadre Controlling Authorities are accordingly requested to please take immediate steps for putting in place all preparatory steps.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Joint Secretary (Establishment)
Check the following links for Forms for LOKPAL Returns, and DOPT guidelines and Instructions on Declaration under Lokpal
- Last Date for Lokpal Return by Central Government Employees notified
- Filing of Declaration by all Central Govt Employees under Lokpal – FAQ issued by DOPT
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by All India Service Officers under Lokpal – DOPT Instructions to States
- Amendment to Lokpal Removal of Difficulties order, 2015
- Notification extending last date for Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal
- Draft FAQ on Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 by Central Government Employees
- Declaration of assets and liabilities under Lokpal by Railway Employees – Last Date extended
- How to file Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal online ?
- Download Lokpal forms in word and Excel format for filing Return before 30th April
- Declaration under LOKPAL by CSS Officers – Filing of Return in 2015
- Declaration Assets and Liabilities under LOKPAL – Clarification on Format
- Dates for filing Annual IPR and Return under Lokpal Act in 2015
- Both APR / IPR and Declaration under Lokpal to be filed till Conduct Rules are amended
- Asset and Liabilities Declaration by CSS Officers
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal by CSSS and CSCS Employees – Last Date Extended
- Government to amend Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act
- Assets and liabilities under Lokpal – Revised Format Notified
- Declaring Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal extended till 30th April 2015
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal – Latest Developments
- Declaration of Assets by CSS Cadre Officers – Time Extended
- Time Limit for Declaration under Lokpal Extended – DOPT letter to Ministries
- Time extended for Declaration of Assets under Lokpal till 31st December 2014
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal – All Group A, B and C employees to file – DOPT Clarification
- Declaration of assets and liabilities under Lokpal by CSSS Cadre and CSCS Cadre – DOPT Instructions
- Declaration of Assets under LOKPAL – Format released by DOPT