Assets and liabilities under Lokpal – Revised Format Notified
Declaration of Assets and liabilities under Lokpal by Central Government Employees – Revised Format Notified – Last Date 30th April 2015
DOPT issues Notification for Revising the forms prescribed for Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 and extension of last date for filing returns by Central Government Employees under Lokpal Act to 30th April 2015.
Earlier DOPT issued OM No. 407/12/2014- AVD-IV(B) dated 25.12.2014 for extending the last date for declaring assets and liabilities by Central Government Employees and for revision of form II and Form IV for these purposes. Now the same have been notified.
The Text of Notification GSR 918 E dated 26.12.2014 is as follows
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 26th December 2014
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) read with clause (k) and clause (l) of sub section (2) of Section 59, Section 44 and Section 45 of Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 (1 of 2014) the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for exemption of assets in filing Returns) Rules, 2014, namely:-
1. (1) These Rules may be called the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Second Amendment Rules, 2014.
(2) They Shall come into force on the date of their publication in the official Gazette.
2. In the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014 (hereinafter referred to as Principal Rules), Rule 3, in the proviso to Sub-Rule (2) for the words ” on or before the 31st Day of December 2014″, the words “on or before the 30th April, 2015 shall be substituted.
3. In the Principal Rules, in Appendix II, –
(a) for Form No. II, the following Form shall be substituted, Namely:-
Form No. II
Statement of Movable Property on first appointment or as on the 31st March, 20 —
** Investments above Rs. 2 lakhs to be reported individually
*** Value indicated in the first return need not be revised subsequent returns as long as no new composite item had been acquired or no existing items had been disposed of, during the relevant year
Check the following links for previous DOPT Orders on Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013
- Amendment to Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act for extension of last date for filing declaration
- Lokpal regulations for Central Govt Employees – Parliament Committee to hear views
- Lokpal Return to be filed by Cental Government Employees – Last Date Extended
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal : Can we expect another extension ?
- Declaration of assets and liabilities under Lokpal – latest instruction of DOPT
- Lokpal return to be filed without waiting for last date
- Return under Lokpal by CSS Officers – Need for early submission
- Timeline for filing Return of Asset and Liabilities under Lokpal
- Asset and Liablities Return under CCS Conduct Rules and Lokpal
- Declaration under Lokpal by CSS Officers online on or before 15th October 2015
- Last Date for Lokpal Return by Central Government Employees notified
- Filing of Declaration by all Central Govt Employees under Lokpal – FAQ issued by DOPT
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by All India Service Officers under Lokpal – DOPT Instructions to States
- Amendment to Lokpal Removal of Difficulties order, 2015
- Notification extending last date for Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal