7th Pay Commission Report on Group X Pay
7th Pay Commission Report on Group X Pay – 7th CPC has recommended X-Pay of Rs. 6200 to existing defence personnel who are in receipt of X-Pay and possessing qualification equivalent to Diploma approved by AICTE
Group ‘X’ pay for JCOs/ORs and equivalent has been sought to be enhanced by four times from the existing rate of ₹1,400 per month. In the context of change in nature of warfare the requirement of a higher technological threshold has been emphasized by the Services.
The Commission has taken due note of the emphasis being placed on skilled manpower with higher educational and technological thresholds.
While determining X pay for X group of JCOs/ORs the VI CPC considered the relativity of some of the grades of JCOs/ORs in Group X with diploma holders in engineering on the civil side. In case of civilians, posts requiring minimum qualification of diploma in engineering are placed in GP 4200 and in defence forces, some of the posts in X group whose minimum qualification held equivalent to diploma in engineering are placed in GP 2800.
The element of X group pay was therefore fixed at ₹1,400. The Commission has examined the existing educational and training requirements of X pay personnel and has already noted the wide variation that exists in the three Services in this regard. It has therefore recommended that all X trades should mandatorily involve obtaining a qualification which is equivalent of a diploma in engineering (recognised by AICTE).
The approach adopted by the VI CPC in determining X pay is agreed with. At the same time the incentive structure needs to have a bearing with the qualifications.
Accordingly, this 7th Pay Commission has recommended the following
i. X pay for JCOs/ORs in Group X at ₹6,200 per month for all X trades which involve obtaining a qualification which is equivalent of a diploma recognised by AICTE. This amount is the difference in the minimum of the Pay level 6 (corresponding to Grade Pay of ₹4200 in VI CPC), and Pay level 5 (corresponding to Grade Pay of ₹2800 in VI CPC).
ii. X pay for JCOs/ORs in Group X at ₹3,600 per month (standard fitment of 2.57 on the existing X pay of ₹1,400), for those currently in X pay, but not having a technical qualification recognised by AICTE.
Calculate 7th Pay Commission Defence Pay and allowances at ease using the calculator given below.Http iframes are not shown in https pages in many major browsers. Please read this post for details.
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Planning Assistants should be upgraded to GP 4600 from the existing GP 4200 – 7th Pay Commission
- Technical Officers, Assistant Director Grade II (Tech), Textile Commissioner Office to be upgraded – 7th Pay Commission
- DG, Central Statistics Office to be upgraded to apex scale in the Indian Statistical Service – 7th Pay Commission
- Light House Attendants, Navigational Assistant Gr.III, II and Head Light Keeper to get higher Grade Pay
- Chemical and Metallurgical Employees to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Sr. Section Officer/Sr. Travelling Inspector of Accounts/Sr. Inspector of Stores Accounts to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Senior Technical Assistants to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations for Pensioners
- Junior Agriculture Assistant to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Junior ECG Technicians to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Officers in accounts cadres to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Pay of Central Government Employees and Bank Employees after 7th Pay Commission Report
- Assistant Archivists, Archivists and Scientific Officer to get Higher Grade Pay -7th CPC recommendation
- Postal Inspectors, ASPO and Supdt to get Higher Grade Pay -7th Pay Commission
- Higher Grade Pay for Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor in CSBF) -7th CPC recommendation
- Russian Translators to get more grade pay – 7th CPC recommendations
- Higher Grade Pay for Senior Dietitian and Assistant Dietetic Officer of Railways – 7th Pay Commission
- Grade Pay of Radiographers in Railways, Defence and A&N – 7th CPC recommendation
- Strength of Central Govt Pensioners as on 01.01.2014
- Central Pensioners : 37% are in the 60-70 age group
- 7th Pay Commission Report – AIRF comments
- MACP to DSC – Recommendation of 7th Pay Commission
- No increment for non-performers – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission report on PRIS
- Modified Flexible Complementing Scheme – 7th Pay Commission Report