Deployment of Browser Neutral DSC utility for execution of DSC Payments under DBT/EAT/SNA/CNA modules: CGA, FinMin OM dated 16.10.2023
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS
PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (HQ)
3rd Floor Shivaji Stadium Annexe
Subject:- Deployment of Browser Neutral DSC utility for execution of DSC Payments under DBT/EAT/SNA/CNA modules.
Reference is invited to this office OM dated 19/10/2022 issued on the above cited subject, and subsequently OM dated 29/11/2022 (Copy attached) through which the deployed Browser Neutral DSC utility was withdrawn by PFMS due to lack of preparedness on the part of Banks.
2. In this context, it is to inform that Banks have been given sufficient time and most Banks are compatible for Processing the payment files generated through Browser Neutral DSC utility.
3. PFMS is ready to deploy the utility in PFMS environment on 17/10/2023 (Tuesday).
4. A User manual stating the step wise process for installation of ‘Winapp utility / DSC enrolment and its execution has been prepared and provided at Agency User level (After Login) under the Tab-User manuals. The link for downloading / installing the Winapp application (Version 22.214.171.124) has been provided on ‘Digitally Sign File’ page.
5. All users are advised to go through the guidelines which inform the users to choose the utility i.e Java / Winapp at the time of signing the payment files through DSC as per agency bank compatibility. The Guidelines are available at Agency Admin and Agency DA level after login under the Tab-User manuals. A link for the same is also provided at Digital Sign file page.
6. For any technical support, please contact (i) Shri Faiz Ali @ faizali.khan[at]nic.in (ii)/Ms Menaka Kumari @ menaka.sangwan[at]nic.in (iii) Shri Manvendra Bhardwaj @ manvendra.b[at]nsg.gov.in This issues with the approval of Addl. CGA, PFMS Division.