Cash Award to Meritorious Wards of officials of PCDA(WC) for 2020-21
Grant of Cash Award to Meritorious Wards of officials of PCDA(WC) for the year 2020-21: PCDA Order dated 18.08.2021
O/O THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE
ACCOUNTS (WESTERN COMMAND) CHANDIGARH
No . AN XI/DAD DAY/2021
All Sections in Main Office
All Sub Offices
Subject : Grant of Cash Award to Meritorious Wards of officials of PCDA(WC) for the year 2020-21
Nominations are invited for grant of Cash Award to Meritorious Wards of officials of PCDA (WC) who have passed X and XII standard exams from a recognised board in the year 2021.
2. Eligibility criterion for grant of Cash Award is passing X or XII examination in 2021 with minimum 80% marks. Boys & Girls falling in the above criteria will be given a cash prize of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) each from the PCDA (WC) on the occasion of DAD Day on 1st October 2021.
3. Apart from recognizing academic achievement, Department also wish to honour sons and daughters of officials of PCDA (WC) who have achieved remarkable success in the field of Sports and Cultural Activities.
4. All the officials of PCDA (WC) are requested to send nominations for the cash prize along with duly attested copies of Marks Sheets/Certificates latest by 15th September, 2021 (positively) to Smt. Vijay Sandal, AAO (by Name) through above mentioned FAX/E-mail/Zimbra Mail.
- PS to PCDA – for information
- All IDAS – for information
- IT & S – for uploading on PCDA (WC) Website.