Railway Board constituted a Committee for Inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk & Hardship Allowance
(GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
New Delhi, dated 11.02.2019
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee for inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk & Hardship Allowance. The Committee will consist of the following:-
(i) EDPC-II, Railway Board …Convener
(ii) EDF(E), Railway Board …Member
(iii) EDCE(G), Railway Board …Member
(iv) Sh. Shiv Gopal Mishra, General Secretary/AIRF …Member
(v) Shri Guman Singh, President/NFIR …Member
2. The Terms of Reference of the Committee will be as under:-
“To holistically examine the inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk and Hardship Allowance introduced by 7th CPC.”
3. The tenure of the Committee will be Six months from the date of its constitution.
4. The Headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. PC-VII branch, Railway Board will be the Nodal branch for functioning of the Committee. Therefore, submission of report of the Committee for consideration of Railway Board, implementation of its recommendations and all related issues including Parl, Questions, RTI cases and other formalities with regard to the Committee, shall be dealt with by PC-VII branch, Railway Board.
6. The Convener and Members of the Committee will draw TA/DA as per extant rules.
Under Secretary (Estt)-I