7th Pay Commission – Constitution of Committee to examine classification of Railway Posts
Constitution of Committee to examine classification of Railway Posts consequent upon implementation of 7th CPC recommendations through RSRP Rules,2016.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated :18.06.2018
The PCPOs, All Indian Railways
& Production Units
(As per standing mailing list)
Sub : Constitution of Committee to examine classification of Railway Posts consequent upon implementation of 7th CPC recommendations through RSRP Rules,2016.
Railway Board’s order dated 12.06.2018 refers (Annexure-I). A Committee consisting of Executive Director/Pay Commission-II Railway Board as Convener, Executive Director/Estt. (GC) Railway Board and Executive Director/Transformation Cell (Mechanical) Railway Board as Members has been constituted “to examine in detail the issue of granting Group `B’ status (Gazetted / Non-Gazetted) to various existing Group ‘C’ posts of Indian Railways (including repercussions and modalities) in line with DoP&T’s order no. 11012/10/2016-Estt. A —III dated 09.11.2017″.
2. It is requested that the above be circulated among all the stakeholders in the Zonal Railways. Their comments/representations if any in this regard can be directly addressed to the undersigned at Room No. 325, 3rd Floor, Railway Board, DFCCIL Building, Pragati Maidan Metro Complex, New Delhi- 110001. The relevant envelopes may clearly be superscribed with “For Committee examining classification of Railway Posts” on top. Comments/suggestions can also be sent by e-mail to [email protected] All written views (whether by post or e-mail) are to reach the specified address by 4th July, 2018.
3. Further, the Committee will also be available on 5th & 6th July, i 2018 between 3:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. at Room No. 376 (Transformation Cell meeting room) of the Railway Board at Rail Bhawan, New Delhi in case any stakeholder(s) wish(es) to make an oral representation.
Encl as above
EDPC-II & Convener of the Committee
Government Of India
Ministry Of Railways
New Delhi,dated 12.06.2018
Ministry of Railway (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a committee to examine classification of Railway Services consequent upon implementation of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 in consultation with all stakeholders. The Committee will consist of the following:-
i. Executive Director /Pay Commission-II, Railway Board – Convener
ii. Executive Director/Estt.(GC), Railway Board – Member
iii. Executive Director/Transformation (Mechanical), Railway Board – Member
2. The Terms of Reference of the Committee will be as under:
“To examine in detail the issue of granting Group ‘B’ status (Gazetted/Non-Gazetted) to various existing Group ‘C’ posts of Indian Railways (including repercussions and modalities) in line with DoP&T’s order no.11012/10/2016-Estt.A-III dated 09.11.2017.”
3. The Committee should examine the issue in consultation with various stakeholders & submit its report within one month from the date of its constitution.
4. The Headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. PC-VII branch of Railway Board will be the Nodal branch for functioning of the commission Therefore, submission of report of the Committee for consideration of Railway Board, implementation of its recommendations and all related issues including parl. Questions, RTI cases and other formalities with regard to the Committee, shall be dealt with by PC-VII branch.
6. The Convener and Members of the Committee will draw TA/DA as per extant rules.
Under Secretary (E)-I