Amendment in Treasury Rules of Central Government Volume-I: FinMin Order
Amendment in Treasury Rules of Central Government Volume-I for Issue of Pension Payment Order (PPO) in electronic form using digital signature – Correction Slip No. 78
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Office of Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan,
GPO Complex, E-Block, INA, New Delhi-110023
Dated, the 17th March, 2021
Subject: Amendment in Treasury Rules of Central Government-Volume-I
In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (1) of Article 283 of the Constitution, the president hereby makes the following amendment to the Treasury Rules of the Central Government Volume-l:-
Correction Slip No. 78
The following Note below Rule 328(1) shall be inserted:
Note: PAOs who are competent to issue PPOs to various categories of pensioners of Ministries/Departments except M/o Railways, Defence and D/o Posts shall issue PPO in electronic form using their digital signature through the designated electronic payment platform used by PAO of the Ministries/Departments. Such PPOs is termed as e-PPO in this rule. The procedure for processing of such e-PPOs and other related instructions shall be issued by office of CGA and CPAO from time to time.
(Authority: – O/o Controller General of Accounts (TA-III Section) UO No.TA-3-6/4/2020-TA-III/CS-4750 /33 dated 28th January 2021.)
(Ashish Kumar Singh)
Dy. Controller General of Accounts
1. All Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs of Ministries/Departments.
2. DG (A/cs.), O/o Comptroller & Auditor General of India, Bahadur Zafar Marg, New Delhi
3. DG, Bureau of Outreach and Communication (BOC), Soochna Bhawan, Phase – V, CGO Complex, Lodht Road, New Delhi-110003
4. CC (Pension), CPAO, Department of Expenditure, MoF, Trikoot-II, Bhitkaji Cuma Place, Rama Krishna Puram, New Delhi, Delhi 110066
5. PAOs, Lok Sabha Secretariat/ Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ President Secretariat/Election Commission, New Delhi
6. Director of Accounts, UTs Administration- Andaman & Nicobar Islands/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu Lakshadweep and Ladakh.
7. The AG (A&&), UT of Chandigarh Administration.
8. PAO (Audit), O/o AG (Audit), AGCR Building, IP Estate, New Delhi-2
9. All Sections in CGA Office.
10. Sr. A.O. (ITD), O/o CGA for uploading the correction slip on the website of CGA.
Copy to: Sr. AO(ITD) for uploading in CGS website