MACP Clarification Screening Committee Recommendations
MACP Clarification Screening Committee Recommendations – To be placed before the Appointing Authority of the post
N0.35034/3/2008-Estt(D) (Vol. II)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi 110001
Dated the 10th December, 2014
Subject:- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Employee-Clarification regarding.
The undersigned is directed to invite reference to the Para 5 of the Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme issued vide the Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No. 35034/3/2008-Estt.(D) dated May 19, 2009 providing that the recommendations of the Screening Committee shall be placed before the Secretary in cases where the Committee is constituted in the Ministry/Department or before the Head of the organisation/competent authority in other cases for approval.
2. References have been received from various Ministries/Departments with regard to delegation of powers of Secretary to a Joint Secretary level officer as a large number of files on various matters are referred to the Secretary for approval and it is an administrative matter of routine nature which can be disposed of at the level of Joint Secretary.
3. The matter has been considered in this Department and it has been decided that the recommendations of the Screening Committee henceforth be placed before the Appointing Authority of the post in both cases where the Committee is constituted in the Ministry/Department or in other cases for approval with regard to grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme.
4. Ministries/Departments are requested to bring these instructions to the notice of all concerned including their attached and subordinate offices.
Check the following links for Orders and Clarifications issued on MACP from time to time
- Changes recommended in MACP Scheme by 7th Pay Commission
- Granting MACP to grade pay of Rs. 5400 to AAOs at par with Senior Auditors
- MACP for Graduate Clerk selected through LDCE and GDCE
- Increment for MACP to same grade pay
- MACP to be processed within stipulated time limit – DOPT Instructions
- Pay fixation on grant of Non-Functional Upgradation
- Refusing Promotion before ACP / MACP not a bar for ACP / MACP
- MACP on Promotional Hiearchy – CAT Judgement
- MACP on promotional Hierarchy for LDC, UDC and Accountant
- Treatment of period of Leave for in-situ promotion under Flexible Complimentary Scheme
- MACP on Promotional hierarchy – Hon’ble High Court Order
- MACP on promotional hierarchy granted on personal basis – DOPT
- CAT Delhi orders for MACP in Promotional Hierarchy upheld by Apex Court
- Reckoning of period of “Dies non” while & granting ACP / MACP
- MACP to be granted only on specific requests of Individual – CPWD
- Order for keeping hold MACPS to JEs of CPWD revoked
- MACP to be granted on Promotional Hierarchy – Hon’ble Supreme Court
- Modified Flexible Complementing Scheme – M.Sc equivalent to B.E
- Dynamic Assured Career Progression Scheme to Central Health Officers
- MACP – DOPT Anomaly Committee Meeting discussions