Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices for the year 2019
Corrigendum – List of holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2019 – DOPT OM dated, 12.11.2018
F. No. 12/12/2018-JCA-2
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Establishment (JCA) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated November 12, 2018
Subject: Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2019- Corrigendum – regarding
In the list of holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2019, circulated vide communication of even no. dated 11.07.2018, in Annexure-II, the entry at S. No. 8 regarding the occasion of Swamy Dayanada Saraswati Jayanti, may be read as under:
SAKA ERA 1940
|8.||Swami Dayananda Saraaswati Jayanti||March 1||Phalguna 10||Friday|
2. Hindi version will follow.
Tele – 23092338
- All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India.
- UPSC/ CVC/ C&AG/ PMO/ Lok Sabha Secretariat/ Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ President‘s Secretariat Nice-President’s Secretariat/ Prime Minister’s Office/Supreme Court/ High Court/ Central Administrative Tribunal/ Election Commission of India/ Minorities Commission/ National Human Rights Commission/ Central Information Commission
- All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions.
- Secretary, Staff Side, National Council(JCM), 13-C,Ferozesha’h Road, N. Delhi
- All Staff Side Members of the National Council (JCM).
- All Staff Side Members of the Departmental Council (JCM), Ministry of Personnel, PG. and Pensions.
- Chairman / Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committees (As per updated list from Welfare Section).
- National Commission for Scheduled Castes/ National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/ National Commission for Backward Classes
- PS to Cabinet Secretary.
- Deputy Secretary (Coordination). Delhi Govt. Secretariat, I.G. Stadium, I.T.O., New Delhi.
- The Manager (Store), Government of India, Forms Store, 166, Lenin Sarai, Kolkata (with 10 spare copies).
- The Chief Secretaries to all the State Governments / Union Territories
- Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity, PTI Building, New Delhi (with 5 spare copies)
- Deputy Director (Bills), Dte. Of Printing, B-Wing, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi (with 5 spare copies)