Opening of Ayurvedic Unit under CGHS Jabalpur
Opening of Ayurvedic Unit under CGHS Jabalpur – Ayurvedic Unit is opened on 12.02.2021 to provide ayurvedic OPD facilities to eligible CGHS Cardholders
MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH SCHEME
1544/A-NAPIER TOWN JABALPUR (M.P.)-482001
Subject:- Opening of Ayurvedic Unit under CGHS Jabalpur — reg.
This is for information to all eligible Central Government Employees, Pensioners and other stake holders that an Ayurvedic Unit at following address is opened on 12.02.2021 to provide ayurvedic OPD facilities to eligible CGHS Cardholders.
CGHS WELLNESS CENTRE NO. 03
BLOCK NO. 2&5 J TYPE QUARTER
VAIDYANATHAN NAGAR RANJHI MAIN ROAD
The timings of CGHS Ayurvedic Unit is from 07.30 am to 2.00 pm on all working days except on Sunday and Gazetted holidays.
(Dr. R.P. Rawat)
- The Director CGHS, Dte. General of CGHS Ministry of Health & FW Nirman Bhawan New Delhi.
- The ADDG(HQ) CGHS Division Dte. General of CGHS Nirman Bhawan New Delhi.
- The Chairman/Secretary C.G.Employees Welfare Coordination Committee Jabalpur.
- The Pay & Accounts Officer, Lady Harding Medical College New Delhi.
- President/Secretary all Pensioner Associations Jabalpur
- The Nodal Officer MCTC with request to upload it in the CGHS Website.
- The CMO I/C CGHS WC No 01,02,03,04 & 05 Jabalpur.