JPA, SPA, Off-set Machine Operator, Machine Man and Electrical Supervisor to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
7th CPC recommends higher grade pay for JPA, SPA, Off-set Machine Operator, Machine Man and Electrical Supervisor
7th Pay Commission has recommended higher grade pay for JPA, SPA, Machine Man and Electrical Supervisor
In IBM, the post of Junior Press Assistant (JPA) is placed in GP 1800, Senior Press Assistant (SPA) is in GP 1900 and Off-set Machine Operator is in GP 2400. Direct entry is at the level of JPA for which the qualification of Class X+ITI is required. In GSI, direct entry is at the level of Pressman, with GP 1900 and identical qualification requirements as that of JPA in IBM. JPAs of IBM have demanded parity with the Pressman post of GSI.
Analysis and Recommendations
The posts of JPA and SPA should be merged in IBM. The merged cadre should be called Pressman cadre. It should be initially fixed in GP 1900 with appropriate placement in the pay matrix. No discrepancy is noticed with regards to the post of Off-set Machine Operator. Hence, they should be granted normal fixation in the pay matrix.
The post of Machine Man in IBM lies in GP 1800 with qualification requirement of Class X+ITI. This post has had horizontal parity with the post of Junior Press Assistant (JPA). Since we are recommending upgradation of JPA from GP 1800 to GP 1900, upgrading the post of Machine Man also to GP 1900 is warranted. Accordingly, the same is recommended.
The post of Electrical Supervisor in IBM lies in GP 2800 with qualification requirement of Diploma in Engineering. This post has had horizontal parity with the post of Junior Technical Assistant (JTA). Since we are recommending upgradation of JTA from GP 2800 to GP 4200, upgrading the post of Electrical Supervisor also to GP 4200 is warranted. Accordingly, the same is recommended
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Who are entitled to 7th Pay Commission additional Bunching increment ?
- 7th Pay Commission Pension for Pre-2016 Pensioners – CPAO instructions
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation based on Notional Pay – Procedure envisaged by Finance Ministry
- Revision of 7th Pay Commission Pension on notional pay – Confederation’s Analysis
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Fixation based on notional pay fixed in 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix – Illustrations
- Revised 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners – Orders issued
- Payment of arrears on ad-hoc basis of pay to Defence Forces
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Increase in Basic Pay meagre but expected gains out of other compensation, a solace
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision in 7th CPC report expected to be made by Empowered Committee
- 7th Pay Commission News – Who are to be benefited more in terms of higher pay ?
- 7th Pay Commission report on DA, CEA, FPA, NPA, OTA and other Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave
- Family Planning Allowance be abolished – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission’s suggestions on NPS
- 7th Pay Commission Report to be processed by Empowered Committee – Finance Ministry Order
- Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale – 7th Pay Commission
- Store Keeper (Tech) and Asst Store Keeper to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Assistant Research Officer and Senior Research Assistant of CWC to get next higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- Comparison of Pay between Central Government Civilian and Defence Forces Officers
- Higher Grade Pay for Railway Commercial clerk, Reservation Clerk and ticket checking staff
- Assistant Station Master (ASM) to get higher grade pay and upgraded to SM – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CBI to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- IB ACIO-II and ACIO-I to get higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- CGWB Technical Operator (Drilling) be given GP 1900 – 7th Pay Commission
- Planning Assistants should be upgraded to GP 4600 from the existing GP 4200 – 7th Pay Commission