IB ACIO-II and ACIO-I to get higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
7th CPC recommends recommends increase in grade pay for ACIO-II and ACIO-I of Intelligence Bureau (IB) in response to their demand for upgradation of Posts.
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Upgradation of posts of ACIO-II and ACIO-I
IB has demanded upgradation of the posts of ACIO I and II in the executive cadre as well as in other cadres on the ground that till the IV Pay Commission these posts in IB were in higher pay scales compared to Sub Inspectors and Inspectors in the CPMFs. The pay scale of ACIO-II was ₹1640-2900 as compared to pay scale of ₹1400-2300 of Sub Inspectors of CPMFs. Similarly, the pay scale of the posts of ACIO-I in IB was also higher than the pay scale of Inspectors in the CPMFs.
Consequent upon the implementation of the V CPC recommendations, the pay of ACIO-II and ACIO-I in IB was downgraded and brought at par with the pay scales of Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CPMFs at ₹5500-9000 and ₹6500-10500 respectively. The VI CPC also maintained the same parity.
The justification given by IB is that duties performed by the ACIO-II and ACIO-I are not comparable with the duties performed by the Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CPMFs as the responsibilities of IB are more sensitive as well as hazardous.
The upgradation in pay to ACIO-I and ACIO-II has been duly supported by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
The fact that ACIO-I and II have multidimensional role to play in the organisation is also noted.
The grant of higher GP 4600 to ACIO-II and GP 4800 to ACIO-I is therefore being recommended by this Commission.
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Technical Officers, Assistant Director Grade II (Tech), Textile Commissioner Office to be upgraded – 7th Pay Commission
- DG, Central Statistics Office to be upgraded to apex scale in the Indian Statistical Service – 7th Pay Commission
- Light House Attendants, Navigational Assistant Gr.III, II and Head Light Keeper to get higher Grade Pay
- Chemical and Metallurgical Employees to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Sr. Section Officer/Sr. Travelling Inspector of Accounts/Sr. Inspector of Stores Accounts to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Senior Technical Assistants to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations for Pensioners
- Junior Agriculture Assistant to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Junior ECG Technicians to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Officers in accounts cadres to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Pay of Central Government Employees and Bank Employees after 7th Pay Commission Report
- Assistant Archivists, Archivists and Scientific Officer to get Higher Grade Pay -7th CPC recommendation
- Postal Inspectors, ASPO and Supdt to get Higher Grade Pay -7th Pay Commission
- Higher Grade Pay for Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor in CSBF) -7th CPC recommendation
- Russian Translators to get more grade pay – 7th CPC recommendations
- Higher Grade Pay for Senior Dietitian and Assistant Dietetic Officer of Railways – 7th Pay Commission
- Grade Pay of Radiographers in Railways, Defence and A&N – 7th CPC recommendation
- Strength of Central Govt Pensioners as on 01.01.2014
- Central Pensioners : 37% are in the 60-70 age group
- 7th Pay Commission Report – AIRF comments
- MACP to DSC – Recommendation of 7th Pay Commission
- No increment for non-performers – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission report on PRIS
- Modified Flexible Complementing Scheme – 7th Pay Commission Report
- 7th pay commission report on Retirement Gratuity