IB ACIO-II and ACIO-I to get higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
7th CPC recommends recommends increase in grade pay for ACIO-II and ACIO-I of Intelligence Bureau (IB) in response to their demand for upgradation of Posts.
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Upgradation of posts of ACIO-II and ACIO-I
IB has demanded upgradation of the posts of ACIO I and II in the executive cadre as well as in other cadres on the ground that till the IV Pay Commission these posts in IB were in higher pay scales compared to Sub Inspectors and Inspectors in the CPMFs. The pay scale of ACIO-II was ₹1640-2900 as compared to pay scale of ₹1400-2300 of Sub Inspectors of CPMFs. Similarly, the pay scale of the posts of ACIO-I in IB was also higher than the pay scale of Inspectors in the CPMFs.
Consequent upon the implementation of the V CPC recommendations, the pay of ACIO-II and ACIO-I in IB was downgraded and brought at par with the pay scales of Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CPMFs at ₹5500-9000 and ₹6500-10500 respectively. The VI CPC also maintained the same parity.
The justification given by IB is that duties performed by the ACIO-II and ACIO-I are not comparable with the duties performed by the Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CPMFs as the responsibilities of IB are more sensitive as well as hazardous.
The upgradation in pay to ACIO-I and ACIO-II has been duly supported by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
The fact that ACIO-I and II have multidimensional role to play in the organisation is also noted.
The grant of higher GP 4600 to ACIO-II and GP 4800 to ACIO-I is therefore being recommended by this Commission.
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Who are entitled to 7th Pay Commission additional Bunching increment ?
- 7th Pay Commission Pension for Pre-2016 Pensioners – CPAO instructions
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation based on Notional Pay – Procedure envisaged by Finance Ministry
- Revision of 7th Pay Commission Pension on notional pay – Confederation’s Analysis
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Fixation based on notional pay fixed in 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix – Illustrations
- Revised 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission related expenditure may be met by Income Disclosure II
- Payment of arrears on ad-hoc basis of pay to Defence Forces
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Increase in Basic Pay meagre but expected gains out of other compensation, a solace
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision in 7th CPC report expected to be made by Empowered Committee
- 7th Pay Commission News – Who are to be benefited more in terms of higher pay ?
- 7th Pay Commission report on DA, CEA, FPA, NPA, OTA and other Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Issues to be addressed
- Family Planning Allowance be abolished – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission’s Report on Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- 7th Pay Commission’s suggestions on NPS
- 7th Pay Commission Report to be processed by Empowered Committee – Finance Ministry Order
- Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale – 7th Pay Commission
- JPA, SPA, Off-set Machine Operator, Machine Man and Electrical Supervisor to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Store Keeper (Tech) and Asst Store Keeper to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Karnataka Pensioners associations views on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Assistant Research Officer and Senior Research Assistant of CWC to get next higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- Comparison of Pay between Central Government Civilian and Defence Forces Officers
- Higher Grade Pay for Railway Commercial clerk, Reservation Clerk and ticket checking staff