7th CPC Questionnaire – Final Reply by Bharat Pensioners Samaj
7th CPC Questionaire – Final Reply by Bharat Pensioners Samaj for questionnaire that sought opinion of stake holders of 7th CPC
Highlights of reply to 7th CPC Questionnarire
- The ratio between minimum & maximum of Salary be brought down to 1: 9.
- Revise the highest salary first by adding to existing salary, full DA+IR if any+ 50% fitment benefit . Divide the revised maximum Salary by 9 to arrive at the revised minimum Salary. Divide the revised minimum salary by the existing salary. The factor so arrived may be adopted as common multiplication factor subject to the condition that the revised salary of any employee is in no case will be less than existing basic pay + full DA+IR if any + 50% fitment benefit.
- Withdraw New Pension Scheme for Govt. employees
- One Rank One Pension to all retirees is now a constitutional requirement to ensure equality.Civilian in Defence Services’ belongs to Defence Forces and as such their case should be considered under Para 2(b) of the terms of reference of 7th CPC along-with other personnel of the Defence Forces.
- DR may be automatically merged with Pension whenever it goes to 50%.
- 5% upward enhancement in pension be granted every five years’ after the age of 60 years & upto 80 years & thereafter as per existing dispensation.
- Pension to be net of Income Tax
- Require restoration of commuted value of Pension after 12 years
- Full pension for 20 years of service / 10yrs service etc should be extended to Pre-2006 Pensioners also
- To ensure hassle free health care facility to Pensioners / family pensioners across the country.
- FMA for all C.G. Pensioners be raised to at least Rs 2000/- PM without any distance restriction linking it to Dearness Relief for automatic further increase. We further suggest that FMA be exempted from INCOME TAX
- A strict time line with punitive clause be introduced in “Sevottam model” for Pensioners grievances redressel
- Court Judgment involving a common policy matter of pay/pension to a group of employees/pensioners, should be extended automatically to similarly placed employees/pensioners
- Separate Committees for pensioners wherein matters / policies / anomalies relating to pensioners of all Groups, categories &departments may be discussed
The full text of reply Bharat Pensioners Samaj is as follows
Ms Meena Agarwal,
Secretary GOI Seventh Central Pay Commission
Through : Joint Secretary GOI M/O Personnel,PG & Pensions-DOP &PW
Subject: 7th CPC Questionnaire
Reference: D.O. No 7cpc/15/questionnaire dated 9th April 2014
- all Govt. hospitals
- all NABH accredited Multi Super Specialty hospitals across the country which have been allotted land at concessional rate or given any aid or concession by the Central or the State govt.
- all CGHS, RELHS & ECHS empanelled hospitals across the country.
- Medical attendants. For reimbursement of bills for treatment & for hospitalization. No referral should be insisted in case of medical emergencies. For the purpose of reference for hospitalization & reimbursement of expenditure thereon in other than emergency cases Doctors/Medical officers working in different Central/State Govt. department dispensaries/health units should be recognized as Authorized medical attendant.
Source : Bharat Pensioners Samaj