UPPSC RO/ARO Result 2018 Announced
UPPSC RO/ARO Result 2018: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared the results of review officer (RO) and assistant review officer (ARO) or (Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) preliminary exams. Candidates can check their results on the official website of the commission at uppsc.up.nic.in. The exam was conducted on April 8, 2018. A total of 533447 candidates had applied for the exam out of which only 339632 appeared. A total of 15342 have been declared qualified for the exam.
How to check UPPSC RO/ARO Result 2018?
- Log on to the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the home page, under ‘Information Bulletin’, click on the link “LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI/SAHAYAK SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI ETC. (MAIN) (GEN./SPL./BACKLOG) EXAM-2017”
- A Pdf File will Open
- Press CTRL+F to enter your roll number
- If you are selected, your roll number will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect