TNPSC Group II Service Main Exam 2019 Results Released; Check at tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the combined civil services (Group-II services) main examination results on its official website, tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their results online at tnpsc.gov.in.
The selected candidates have been provisionally admitted to the Oral Test for appointment by direct recruitment to the Posts included in Combined Civil Services Examination- II (Group – II Services) based on the results of the Main Written Examination conducted by the Commission on 23.02.2019 FN. The Oral Test will be held from 06/11/2019 to 30/11/2019 at the office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC Road, Chennai – 600 003. The candidates should attend the Oral Test with all original certificates in support of the claims made in their online applications. Individual Communication regarding the date and time of Oral Test will not be sent to the candidates by post. The above details will be made available in the Commission’s website and the candidates will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail accordingly.
How to check TNPSC Group II Service Main Exam 2019 Results?
1. Visit the official website, tnpsc.gov.in
2. On the home page under the What’s new section, click on the link, “Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Group-II Services) -Main Written Examination Results”
3. A PDF file will open containing the roll number of shortlisted candidates will appear on the display screen
4. Press Ctrl+F and look for your roll number
5. Download the pdf file and take its print out for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect