RBI Grade B Prelims Result 2018 Announced
RBI Grade B Prelims Result 2018: The results of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Grade B examination 2018 has been declared on the official website the RBI – rbi.org.in. The candidates who have appeared for the RBI Grade B examination 2018 are advised to visit the official website to check and download their results. The RBI had conducted the online examination for the recruitment of 166 Grade B Officer vacancies.The online examination for RBI Grade B 2018 Phase 1 (Prelims) was concluded on August 16, 2018, in two shifts.
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Prelims Exam will appear for the RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 exam. The Phase 2 examination is expected to be conducted on 15th / 16th September 2018 (rescheduled). The exact time and venue of the Phase-II examination will be mentioned in the Admission Letters. The link for downloading Admission letter will shortly be made available on RBI website. Center for phase –II exam will be as opted by the candidates in their online application.
How to download RBI Grade B Prelims Result 2018?
- Visit the official website – https://rbi.org.in/
- Click on Recruitment related Announcements given at the end of homepage
- Click on the notification that reads, Result of (i) Phase-I examination for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR)-2018 and (ii) Paper I examination for Officers in Gr ‘B’ for DEPR-2018 (iii) Paper I for Officers in Gr ‘B’ for DSIM -2018
- Click on the result for the exam you had appeared for viz: General (DR), Department of Economics and Policy Research (DEPR) or Department of Information and Statistics (DSIM)
- CTRL+F with your Roll Number and Search
- Download the pdf and save it
RBI stands for the Reserve Bank of India, which is India’s central banking organization that is responsible for controlling the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI commenced its operations on 1st April 1935 at the time of British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.