IGNOU OPENMAT XLII Result 2017 Declared Exam date : 24 September 2017, Submit Applications Before 31st Dec 2017 for Jan 2018 Session
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared the results for OPENMAT XLII. Candidates who had appeared for the examination held on 24 September 2017 can check their result at the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in. After this, OPENMAT XLIII Result 2018 of exam held on February 04, 2018, will be published.
Check Result: Click Here to check OPENMAT XLII Result.
The programmes on offer for this session are:
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management,
- PG Diploma in Financial Management,
- PG Diploma in Operations Management,
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management,
- PG Diploma in Financial Markets Practice.
Online registration for the exam was held in August 2017.
How will IGNOU OPENMAT scores be calculated?
IGNOU OPENMAT result 2018 carried 200 multiple choice questions. For correct answer candidates scored 1 mark. However, there is no negative mark for the wrong answer.
How to check IGNOU OPENMAT XLII Result 2017?
- Go to the official website of IGNOU
- Click on the link ‘OPENMAT XLII RESULT (Management Programme)’
- Click on ‘OPENMAT XLII RESULT’
- Enter the 9 digit enrolment number
- Submit the details
- Get the result
- Take a printout
Result card will be sent to the students within 6-7 weeks from the date of examination. In case of non-receipt of the result card, it can be downloaded from the IGNOU website.
Candidates should note that the last date for submission of application for July 2018 session is 31 May 2018 and for the coming January session is 31 December 2017.
Candidates shall have to submit their application form along with fee of Rs. 1800(per course) in the form of Demand Draft and important documents like print out of the result card, attested copies of educational certificates, hall ticket, recent photograph, ID card, category certificate (wherever applicable).
IGNOU Management Program Admission – Admission will be offered to Management programs in IGNOU through OPENMAT XLII Result 2017 for January 2018.
IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2017 – Result of IGNOU OPENMAT XLII, XLIII 2017 shall be declare online. Here are a few things you can note about result declaration.
- Those who qualify for admission will have to apply on the Admission Form (Form 2) given in this prospectus to the Regional Director concerned.
- Such students will have a choice to take admission in any of the two subsequent semesters, i.e., one who qualifies in Aug 2017 OPENMAT may take admission in the semester commencing in January 2018 or July 2018.
- Similarly, the student who qualifies in February 2018 OPENMAT will be eligible for seeking admission in the semester commencing in July 2018 or January 2019.
Validity of OPENMAT Score
Candidates who have qualified for admission on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test (OPENMAT) will be eligible to seek admission into Management Programme in any of the following two semesters. For example, a student who qualifies for admission in August 2017 OPENMAT, may take admission in any of the following two semesters i.e., either in January 2018 or July 2018 semester. Similarly one who qualifies in February 2017 OPENMAT may take admission in July 2018 or January 2019 semester. The last dates for submission of the Application Form (Form-2) for Admission to these semesters are as follows :
- For those qualifying August 2017 Test (OPENMAT-XLII) –For 1st Sem. 2018 (January 2018) – 30th November, 2017 and For 2nd Sem. 2018 (July 2018) – 31st May, 2018
- For those qualifying February 2018 Test (OPENMAT-XLIII) – For 1st Sem. 2018 (July 2018) – 31st May, 2018 and For 2nd Sem. 2019 (January 2019) – 30th November, 2018
All the candidates who appear for the Entrance Test (OPENMAT) shall be sent the result cards indicating their status as regards to qualifying or not qualifying. Only those who are indicated as qualifying would be eligible for applying for Admission to the Management Programme. In case you do not receive your result card within one week of the probable date of dispatch of result card, you may contact the Regional Centre under which your test centre falls. No request for duplicate result card will be entertained after the last date for Submission of Admission Form. The qualified candidates can also download the result card from IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in.)
Steps to download IGNOU OPENMAT result 2018
- Step 1: Click on ‘IGNOU OPENMAT result announced’
- Step 2: Candidates have to enter their enrollment number
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 4: The result along with the scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the scorecard
IGNOU OPENMAT cutoff 2018
IGNOU OPENMAT cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks which the candidates have to secure to qualify the exam and become eligible for the admission process. The cutoff is decided by the examination authority taking into consideration factors such as exam difficulty, number of appeared candidates, total marks of the exam and number of seats. On the basis of IGNOU OPENMAT cutoff candidates are selected for admission to MBA programmes.
About IGNOU OPENMAT 2018
IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted for admission to MBA programmes offered by the university. The exam is conducted twice in a year – August/September and February. Candidates having a graduation degree with 50% marks (general category) and 45 % (reserved category) are eligible for appearing in for IGNOU OPENMAT. There is no age limit as per IGNOU OPENMAT eligibility criteria. The test will comprises sections on General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning and is held for 3 hour duration.