ICMAI CMA Foundation, Intermediate and Final Dec 2018 Results Out; Check at icmai.in
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has released the CMA Foundation, Intermediate, and Final results for the exam held in December 2018 on its official website, icmai.in on Thursday, February 21. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results from the official websites, examicai.in or examicmai.org.
For new registrations (after 2012) the Identification number format is EF0000001234, SF0000000123, NF0000000123. To qualify the CMA December 2018 Term exam, the candidates need to obtain minimum marks given by the Institute. The candidates need to obtain at least 40% marks in each paper of the group and at least 50% marks in aggregate in non-exempted papers of the group.
How to check ICMAI CMA Foundation, Intermediate and Final Dec 2018 Results?
- Visit the official website of the ICAI — examicai.in or examicmai.org
- Click on the result link available on the home page of the website
- Enter Identification Number and click on view result button
- A list containing the result of the selected candidates will be displayed on the screen
- Check your roll number and save your result.
- If you wish to see your own individual result then click on “Check your result”, enter your roll number and click on “Submit”
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect