IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 results declared: Check your result now
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the 2017 IBPS Clerk Prelims examination result on their official website – ibps.in.
The IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 results is now available on the official website ibps.in. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had conducted the preliminary examination for clerical post between December 2-10, 2017.
The result status for the examination can be check from the link available on the official website of the IBPS.
Through this common recruitment process of 2017, a total of 7,833 clerks will be appointed. The candidates who clear the preliminary test will become eligible for the main examination which is scheduled to take place on January 21, 2018.
In case you have appeared for this examination, make sure you have your registration number handy to access your result from the official website of the IBPS.
Preliminary Exam – Result Status
|Commencement of Result||29 – 12 – 2017|
|Closure of Result||04 – 01 – 2018|
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you:
1) Visit the official portal – http://www.ibps.in/
2) On the homepage, there will be ticker running on top of the page for the Prelims results
3) Click on it or you can directly click here
4) Now enter your log in credentials such as registration or roll No. and password
5) Now click on view result to check your result
6) You can download and save the result or take a print out of the same.
Banks for which exams were conducted are Andhra Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Bank,Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab & Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India and Vijaya Bank.
Main exam divided into four parts
1) General/financial awareness (50 marks), which will have 50 questions.
2) General English (40 marks), which will have 40 questions.
3) Reasoning ability and computer aptitude (60 marks) will have 50 questions.
4) Quantitative aptitude (50 marks), will consist of 50 questions.
There will be the penalty for wrong answers in objective tests. For each wrong answer, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks will be deducted as penalty. However, no marks will be deducted if a candidate leaves any question unanswered. Candidates will get the total time of 160 minutes to complete the exam.
Meanwhile, in another examination, the IBPS is yet to release the result (Common Written Exam). Confirming this, officials said that the result will be out in January first week. The main exam was in this case conducted on November 12, before which preliminary recruitment exam for multipurpose office assistant (clerk) post was held at a number of regional rural banks on September 17, 23 and 24 across the country. About 8,298 posts would be filled by through office assistant recruitment examination.