One Rank One Pension cleared by Finance Ministry – OROP file is with Prime Minsiter says Ex- Servicemen Welfare Blog
The much expected One Rank One Pension Scheme has been approved by Finance Ministry as reported by Ex-Servicemen Welfare Blog. This blog further says that One Rank One Pension is now available with Prime Minister for his appoval and that OROP originally proposed by Defence Ministry was not diluted while it is approved by Finance Ministry.
Check the following links for recent news and information relating to One Rank One Pension
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) Scheme – Lok Sabha QA
- Discussions of the Meeting held on 30.07.2021 under the Chairmanship of Secretary (ESW)
- OROP and other issues of Defence Veterans needing urgent resolution
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) – Supreme Court Order dated 01.05.019
- One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners and their families
- OROP to Defence Pensioners will not be available if they opt to discharge from Defence Services
- OROP Grievances – Action Taken by Govt So far
- OROP to Central Armed Police and Assam Rifles Personnel
- We should accept “reasonably good” OROP scheme: Air Chief
- Grant of OROP benefits – Status as on 12th November 2016
- Status Report on implementation of OROP Benefits as on 15.09.2016
- One Ran One Pension – OROP One-Man Judicial Committee Report submitted to Govt
- Revision of pension under One Rank One Pension – PCDA Circular
- OROP Scheme – Notification issued by the Judicial Committee
- OROP Judicial Committee tenure extended
- One Rank One Pension – Last date for representation on Pension Anomalies extended
- One Rank One Pension – The importance of LTA
- Measures to be Taken if you have not received OROP Arrears so far
- Public Notice for addressing anomalies on One Rank One Pension (OROP)
- One Rank One Pension to be re-fixed every 5 year
- One Rank One Pension – Status Report
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension – PCDA Clarification
- Anomalies in One Rank One Pension – Letter to Defence Minister
- OROP – One Rank One Pension Arrears Calculator – Get to know your OROP Arrears at ease
- Revised Pension under OROP released to two lakh pensioners – Defence Ministry Press Release
Also check the following link for all information on OROP
The OROP file has been cleared by Ministry of Finance and is now with PM.
There is NO DILUTION of the Definition of OROP as announced twice in the Lok Sabha.
However, the X and Y Group pensions, of JCOs and OR will be different, as always, and not same as expected by some Veterans.
(SOURCE- VIA E-MAIL BY Wg Cdr A B Bhushan ( Retd) 04027805146 : 9848048651)