Good News soon on One Rank One Pension – Defence Minister
Mr.Manohar Parikar has in an interview stated that Ex-Servicemen will be getting Good News soon on OROP
Even as full time agitations by Ex-Servicemen for grant of One Rank One Pension is to cross one month, Defence Minister Mr. Manohar Parikar has in an interview given to media has stated that all Ex-Servicemen in the Country would be getting good news soon on One Rank One Pension Issue.
While previous Congress Government had approved One Rank One Pension to all Ex-Servicemen in principle with effect from 1st January 2014, modalities for grant of OROP are yet to be finalised. After BJP had taken over the Government Ex-Servicemen are demanding early implementation of OROP.
What is OROP?
Check the following link to get the details of what OROP is all about?
Since then, Defence Minister as well as Prime Minister have promised to grant OROP as early as possible. They have also reported that there are lot of complexities involved in formulating One Rank One Pension and that is why implementation of the same is being delayed
Check the following links for earlier news and information on One Rank One Pension
- OROP Anomalies – One member Judicial Committee will submit its report in six months
- OROP Circular No. 555 issued by PCDA – Incompatible with OROP Order of Defence Ministry
- Brief note on OROP for EDP – CGDA
- One Rank One Pension Arrears Table for various Ranks of Defence Pensioners
- One Rank One Pension Anomalies submitted before Judicial Commission
- One Rank One Pension implementation Circular issued by PCDA (Pension) – Circular No.555
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension to Defence Pensioners – CGDA Instructions
- One Rank One Pension – Implementation Instructions & Tables Issued
- OROP – Pension Tables for Defence Personnel & Pension Tables for Regular Commissioned Officers
- OROP Table for Pre 01.06.1953 Discharged Personnel
- OROP Table for JCOs/Ors of DSC in receipt of 2nd Pension
- OROP Table for EC/SSC Officers of AMC /ADC / RVC doctors
- OROP Table for EC/SSC Officers (Other than AMC/ADC/RVC)
- OROP Table for JCOs/Ors Including Honorary Commissioned Officers
- OROP Table for Commissioned Officers of Territorial Army
- OROP Table for Commissioned Officers of Military Nursing Services
- One Rank One Pension Table for Regular Commissioned Officers
- OROP Table for Commissioned Officers of AMC / ADC / RVC
- One Rank One Pension Definition changed by Govt – Military Veterans complain
- OROP – UFESM requests MPs to raise one rank one pension in the parliament
- Notification for Judicial Committee to look into anomalies of One Rank One Pension
- One Rank One Pension for CAPF – Minister’s reply
- One Rank One Pension Salient Features – MOD letter to Army Chief
- One Rank One Pension implemented – Highlights
- One Rank One Pension – We deserve it too! – Central Government Employees