Scheme for compassionate appointment — Relaxation of guidelines in the wake of COVID situation: Corrigendum Order by Department of Posts
No. 17-4/2018-SPG II/PT-I
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 25th May 2021
1. All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General
2. CGM, Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate/CEPT.
3. Director, RAKNPA
4. Directors of all PTCs
5. Addl.DG, APS, New Delhi.
6. All GMs (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP.
Subject: Scheme for compassionate appointment — Relaxation of guidelines in the wake of COVID situation
In para 3 of this Department order of even number dated 24 May 2021, the sentence “Concerned circles will ensure that during the CRC meeting, no case of death which occurred by 31 Dec 2021 is left for consideration.” may be read as “Concerned circles will ensure that during the CRC meeting, no case of death which occurred by 31 Dec 2020 is left for consideration.”
2. All other contents of the aforesaid OM shall remain the same.
1. PS to MOC/MOSC
2. PSO to Secretary, Posts/PPS to Director General Postal Services, New Delhi
3. PPS/PS to All Members, PSB/Additional Director General (Coordination)
4, AS&FA/Sr. DDG (Vigilance)/ Sr. DDG (PAF)
5. Director General (P&T Audit)
6. All Dy.Directors General, Postal Directorate.
7. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate.
8. All Sections of Postal Directorate.
9. Secretary (PSB)