7th Pay Commission Holiday Allowance – Implementation of recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – National Holiday Allowance.
7th Pay Commission Holiday Allowance – Railway Board order on National Holiday Allowance
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 108/2017
New Delhi, dated 30.08.2017.
The General Managers and Principal Financial Advisers,
All Indian Railways & Production Units.
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – National Holiday Allowance.
Consequent upon the decisions taken by the government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to revision of allowances, the President is pleased to revise the rates of National Holiday Allowance as under:
|Level in the Pay Matrix (VII CPC)||
Rate of Allowance (per day)
1 and 2
3 to 5
6 to 8 (limited to non-gazetted staff)
2. The rates of this allowance will further increase by 25 percent each time DA rises by 50 percent.
3. The revised rates of allowance shall be admissible with effect from the 1st July, 2017.
4. The other terms and conditions as contained in Board’s letter No. E(P&A)l-97/HL/2 dated 18.02.1998 for grant of this allowance shall remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Please acknowledge receipt.