7th Pay Commission Bunching – Removal of 3% increment to grant bunching – Agenda for Anomaly
7th Pay Commission Bunching – Removal of condition of 3% stipulated to grant bunching benefit to MTS – Agenda Items for NAC Meeting
7th Pay Commission Bunching – Staff side representation
Removal of condition of 3% stipulated to grant bunching benefit
One of the conditions stipulated for grant of Bunching increment is that the difference between the lower and higher pay should be atleast 3%.
It could be seen that at many levels of the Pay Matrix, the difference between one cell and another is less than 3% of the Basic Pay of the amount in the lower cell. However, the said lesser amount is still treated as one increment. In the circumstance to deny the government servant the Bunching increment on the ground that the difference is less than 3% is not reasonable. The said condition required to be removed. Given here under is the illustration which explains the issue.
(1) The pay as per the 7th CPC of MTS drawing pay of 7210 and 7430 in the pre-revised pay is bunched and ficed at Rs. 19700. As per the bunching orders issued by Finance Ministry, the official drawing Rs. 7430 in the pre-revised scale will get additional increment and will be fixed at Rs. 20300/- with effect from 1.01.2016.
But the MTS officials drawing Rs. 7660/- in the pre-revised pay are also getting revised pay fixed at Rs.20300 with effect from 01.01.2016.
It is requested that to remove the anomaly, the MTS officials who are drawing Rs.7660/- in the pre-revised scale may also be made eligible to get additional increment.
Checkout the links below to read Topic wise Agenda for 7th Pay Commission Anomaly Committee
- 7th Pay Commission Anomaly Committee Meeting – Demands of Staff Side
- 7th Pay Commission Anomalies – Departmental Anomaly Committee
- Anomaly Committee to settle the anomalies arising out of the implementation of 7th Pay Commission’s recommendations
- National anomaly committee meeting – Minutes of the released by DOPT
- Meeting of National Anomaly Committee on 29th May 2015
- National Anomaly Committee Meeting – Most of NAC issued resolved – Replies Minister
- Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying the same Grade pay
- Anomaly Committee – Proposals on MACP issues
- NAC on 17th July-12 – Gist of Discussions prepared by Confederation of CG Employees
- National Anomaly Committee Meeting on 17th July-2012-Brief on the outcome prepared by NFIR
- Agenda for National Anomaly Committee Meeting Part-6
- Agenda for National Anomaly Committee Meeting Part-5
- Agenda for National Anomaly Committee Meeting Part-4
- Agenda for National Anomaly Committee Meeting Part-3
- Agenda for National Anomaly Committee Meeting Part-2