7th CPC Concordance tables for JCOs/ORs for revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners: PCDA Circular dated 25.10.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Defence (Finance)
O/o THE PRINCIPAL, CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014,
Circular No. 651
The OI/C Records
Subject:-Issue of Concordance tables for revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners under first formulation in implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of 7th CPC-regarding.
Attention is invited to para-2 of GoI, MoD letter No. 17(1)/2017(02)/D(Pension/Policy) dated 17.10.2018 circulated vide Circular No. 608 dated 26.10.2018 wherein it has been mentioned that Concordance tables for JCO/ORs who discharged/died in service prior to 01.01.1986 (Prior to 01.01.1973 for sailors), were under preparation and shall be issued separately.
2. Now GoI, MoD has issued vide their letter no. F.No.PC-17(1)/2016/D(P/P) dated 10.06.2021 has issued concordance tables for fixation of notional pay as on 01.01.2016 for JCOs/ORs of Army and Airmen of Air Force, who retired /died in various ranks after implementation of 3rd CPC (01.01.1973). A copy of ibid GoI, MoD letter dated 10.06.2021 is enclosed herewith for further necessary action, which is self explanatory.
3. In view of the above, Record Offices are requested to prefer/forward the claims for revision of pension in respect of Pre-01.01.2016 pensioners/family pensioners in accordance with the instructions given in this Office Circular No. 585 dated 21.09.2017 and amendment thereof by using this concordance table for fixing the notional pay of the pensioner.
4. All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged.
5. This Circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination to all concerned.
6. Hindi version will follow.
Dy. CDA (P)