Revised IDA From 01 July 2020 To CPSE Employees With Revised Pay Scales From 01.01.2007 – BSNL
Revised DA From 01 July 2020 To Board level & below Board level posts including Non-unionized supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) With Revised Pay Scales From 01.01.2007 – BSNL
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane, New Delhi-01
File No. BSNLCO-A/11(18)/1/2020-ESTAB
Sub: Board level & below Board level posts including Non-unionized supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Revision of scales of pay wef. 01.01.2007 — Payment of IDA at revised rates w.e.f. 01.07.2020- regarding.
The Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) OM No. W-02/0002/2014-DPE(WC)-GL-XII./2020 dated 17th August, 2020 on the above cited subject with regard to the revised rate of IDA @159.9% w.e.f. 01.07.2020, is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action.
Encl: As above.
Asstt. General Manager (Estt.)
Tel. No. 23037477
1. Sr.PPS to CMD, BSNL, New Delhi.
2. Sr.PPS to All Directors, BSNL Board.
3. CVO, BSNL CO, Eastern Court Complex, Janpath, New Delhi.
4. All CGMs and All Heads of Administrative Units of BSNL with request to bring the OM to the notice of concerned Controller of Communications Account, Nationalized Banks and Post Office etc. so that BSNL pensioners may be paid Dearness relief at revised rates.
5. CS & CGM (Legal) / All PGMs / Sr. GMs / GMs in BSNL CO New Delhi.
6. All CCAs in field units, DOT for circulation amongst all pension disbursing authorities (Banks/ post office) as per DOT letter no. 36-04/2008-Pen(T) dated 24.11.2010 and 10.03.2010.
7. Under Secretary (STP), DOT, New Delhi w.r.t. circular no. 36-04/2008-Pen(T) dated 10.03.2011.
8. BSNL Intranet / Guard File.
Also check the below links related to this topic: