Income Tax Department Cadre Restructuring – Meeting of Cadre Control authorities
Income Tax Department Cadre Restructuring – Meeting of Cadre Control authorities members of Core Committee and Sub Committees – To complete the work allocated to the seven Sub-committees within three months.
- The entire work allocated to the seven Sub-committees must be completed within the time lines i.e. three months.
- An initial report about the road map of the task to be completed by each Sub- committee should be sent to the Core Committee within a period of 2 weeks from the date of issue of the order constituting committee.
- Periodic reports are to be Submitted by all the Sub¬committees to the Core Committee on the progress made in the areas assigned to the concerned Sub¬committees.
- The Member-Secretary of the Sub-committees, who are all officers of the HR Directorate, will the points of first contact of the Sub-committees with the Directorate.
- The Chairmen of the Sub-committees may; co-opt other members and also constitute working groups responsible for carrying out task assigned to the each committee.
- The Chairman of the Sub-committee may also ensure that each group coordinates with the concerned CCA in their respective area of work and obtains necessary input from all CCIT (CCA) regions.
- CCsIT(CCA) must not only operate their Implementation Committee, but also provide data to the Sub-committees, as required by the latter.
- A Nodal officer at each CCIT (CCA) region may be nominated urgently by the Chairman of the respective Sub-committees, in consultation with the CCsIT(CCA), who woLild-” responsible for providing the required inputs.
- Issues of Budgetary requirement and delegation of financial powers on the issue of creation of infrastructure for additional manpower etc., may be highlighted in the interim reports of the Sub- corn m ittees.