Effective use of ‘Aarogyasetu’ App for breaking the chain of transmission of COVID-19
Effective use of ‘Aarogyasetu’ App for breaking the chain of transmission of COVID-19 – DOPT Order dated 29.04.2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
(Establishment, A-III Desk)
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Effective use of ‘Aarogyasetu’ App for breaking the chain of transmission of COVID-19.
With reference to the subject mentioned above, the following directions may strictly be followed to improve the safety of all Government officials:
- All the officers, staff (including outsourced staff) working in Central Government should download ‘Aarogyasetu‘ App on their mobile phones, immediately.
- Before starting for office, they must review their status on ‘Aarogyasetu‘ and commute only when the app shows ‘safe’ or ‘low risk’ status.
- The officers / staff are advised that in case the App shows a message that he/she has a ‘moderate’ or ‘high risk’ calculated on the basis of Bluetooth proximity (“recent contact with infected person”), he/she should not come to office and self isolate for 14 days or till the status becomes ‘safe’ or ‘low risk’.
- Joint Secretary (Administration) should ensure that above directions are strictly followed in the respective Ministry / Department.
- Ministries / Departments may issue similar instructions to all autonomous / statutory bodies, PSUs etc. attached to them.
- Report on the action taken may be sent to the undersigned.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
1. All Ministries/Departments of Government of India
2. PMO/Cabinet Secretariat
3. PS to MoS(PP)
4. Sr. Technical Director, NIC, DoPT
Also check the following links related to this topic: