Guidelines for procurement of Desktop PCs – Revised specification for Middle Level & Entry Level: Railway Board Order dated 14.09.2023
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
The General Managers
All Indian Railways/Production Units
(As per Standard List)
Sub: Guidelines for procurement of Desktop PCs.
Ref: (i) MeitY Office Memorandum No.W-43/4/2020-IPHW dated 12.05.2021.
(ii) Board’s letter of even no. dated 04.01.2022.
Policy guidelines for procurement of Desktop PCs in all Indian Railways/Production Units were laid down vide letter under reference (11). It has now been decided that procurement of Desktop PCs at Middle Level & Entry Level, are to be made in Indian Railways as per revised specifications as under:
|Level of Desktop PCs||Existing Specifications||Revised specifications|
|Middle Level||Core 15 10400/AMD RS5 3400G, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, DVD RW with 21.5” monitor, OS-Windows/Linux||Core 15 10400/AMD R5 3400G, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, DVD RW with 21.5” monitor, OS- Windows/Linux|
|Entry Level||Core i3 10100/AMD R3 3200G, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, DVD RW with 21.5” monitor, OS-Windows/Linux||Core 13 10100/AMD R3 3200G, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, DVD RW with 21.5” monitor, OS- Windows/Linux|
Specifications of High End PCs will remain same as mentioned in Board’s letter under reference (ii).
2. Procurement is to be done through GeM portal only.
3. This issue with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Encl: OM dated 12.05.2021 of MeitY
(Bharat Bhushan Harit)
Joint Director, ME/C&IS
1. The PFAs, All Indian Railways, PUs, CORE, COFMOW, PED/Finance, NAIR/ Vadodara, RDSO/ Lucknow.
2. Principal Directors of Audit, All Indian Railways/PUs.
3. The Dy. Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No. 224, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
For Member (Finance)/Railway Board
1. PS/MR, OSD/MR, PS/MoSR(D), EDPG/MoSR(D) & PS/MoSR(J)
2. PSOs/Sr.PPSs/PPSs/PSs to CRB & CEO/Board Members, Secretary, DG/RHS, DG/RPF, Additional Members, OSDs, Advisors, JSs, Executive Directors, DIP/Editor/Indian Railways, Editor/Bhartiya Rail, All Other Officers & Directors/ Sections Railway Board
3. All Associations (as per standard list)
4. Pay & Account Officer, Railway Board
5. Finance(X), Budget, Cash Branches, Railway Board
Source: Indian Railways