Jobs and Pension for Ex-servicemen – Rajya Sabha QA
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DEPARTMENT OF EX-SERVICEMEN WELFARE
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO. 47
TO BE ANSWERED ON 18th JULY, 2022
JOBS AND PENSION FOR EX-SERVICEMEN
47. DR. V. SIVADASAN:
Will the Minister of Defence be pleased to state:
(a) the total number of vacancies reserved for ex-servicemen in public sector banks, Central PSUs and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs);
(b) the number of the above mentioned posts that have been filled with ex-servicemen in the last five years, year-wise; and
(c) the number of ex-servicemen receiving pensions since the last five years, year-wise?
A N S W E R
MINISTER OF STATE (SHRI AJAY BHATT)
IN THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
(a): The following Reservation is available for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) in Public Sector Banks,
- Central PSUs and Central Armed Police Forces:
- Reservation in Central PSUs and Public Sector Banks
- 14.5% in all Direct recruitment Group ‘C’ Posts.
- 24.5% in all Direct recruitment Group ‘D’ Posts.
(including 4.5% for Disabled ESM and Dependents of Service personnel killed in action)
- Reservation in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs):
- 10% in Direct recruitment posts upto the level of Assistant Commandant.
(b): The number of Ex-servicemen in Public Sector Banks, Central PSUs (CPSUs) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) in last five years, year-wise, is as under:
|2021 (till June 2021)||3414||6372||47572|
(c): The number of Ex-servicemen receiving pension for the last five years, year-wise, is as under:
|Year||Total number of Ex-servicemen receiving pension|
Source: Rajya Sabha