Invalid Pension to Armed Forces Personnel before completion of 10 yrs of qualifying service
Provision of Invalid Pension to Armed Forces Personnel before completion of 10 years of qualifying service – PCDA Circular No. 640 dated 18.09.2020
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 640
Subject:- Provision of Invalid Pension to Armed Forces Personnel before completion of 10 years of qualifying service – reg.
Government of India, Ministry of Defence, D(Pension/Policy) vide their letter no. 12(6)/2019/D(Pen/Pol) dated 16.07.2020 has issued order on the above subject. Copy of the same is forwarded herewith for information and further necessary action.
2. The provision of this circular shall apply to those Armed Forces Personnel who were/are in service on or after 04.01.2019. The cases in respect of personnel who were invalided out from service before 04.01.2019 will not be re-opened.
3. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for disseminating across the all concerned.
4. Hindi version will follow.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.
Sushil Kumar Singh
1. The Dy. Secretary, Govt. of India, Ministry of PPG & P(Deptt. of P&PW),Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi. .
2. Director (Pensions), Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence D (Pen/Sers), Sena Bhawan, Wing ‘A’ New Delhi — 110011.
3. Naval HQrs, PP & A, DHQ PO New Deblhi-11.
4. DPA, Vayu Bhawan, New Delhi- 11.
5 Air HQrs Ad PP & P- 3, West Block-VI, R. K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066.
6. The CGDA, Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-— 110010.
7, PCDA (Navy) No.-1, Cooperage Road, Mumbai- 400039.
8. PCDA (WC), Chandimandir, Chandigarh
9. CDA (AF), West Block-V, R. K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066.
Also check the following links related to this topic: