7th Pay Commission – Main Demands for inclusion in Memorandum
7th Pay Commission – Main Demands for inclusion in Memorandum to 7th CPC – Bharat Pensioners Samaj
Bharat Pensioners Samaj has come out with Main Demands for inclusion in Memorandum to 7th Pay Commission. The full text of the same is given as follows
Bharat Pensioners Samaj, is one of the major Associations formed by Central Government and Railway Pensioners, Railway Pensioners and State Government Pensioners to represent on behalf of pensioners before appropriate authorities
(Department wise issues will be attached as Annexure)
1.Bring down the Ratio between maximum & Minimum of Salay to 1: 9
We demand: That Preamble to the Constitution, Articles 366(17),14 & 21read in the light of HonorableSupreme Court judgments, in the cases of D.S. NAKARA & OTHERS Vs UNION OF INDIA DATED 17/12/1982 1983 AIR 130,1983 SCR (2) 16, 1983 SCC (1) 305 1982 SCALE (2)1213, and, in the case of Consumer Education and Research Centre & Others Vs union of India(AIR 1995 supreme court 922) to be implemented in letter & spirit.
2.Pension to be 65% of last drawn or 65% of Av. Of last 10 months emolument whichever beneficial & Family Pension to be 45% of last drawn or Av. Of 10 month:
- 80 years – 20% of basic pension
- 85 years – 30% of basic pension
- 90 years – 40% of basic pension
- 95 years – 50% of basic pension
- 100 years – 100% of basic pension
4. Pension to be net of Income Tax :
5. Automatic Merger of Dearness relief with Pension :
6. Restoration of commuted vale of Pension in 12 years
- all Govt. hospitals
- all NABH accredited Multi Super Specialty hospitals across the country which have been allotted land at concessional rate or given any aid or concession by the Central or the State govt.
- all CGHS, RELHS & ECHS empanelled hospitals across the country.
Medical attendants. Reimbursement bill for treatment both for hospitalization & No referral should be insisted in case of medical emergencies. For the purpose of reference for hospitalization & reimbursement of expenditure thereon in other than emergency cases Doctors/Medical officers working in different Central/State Govt. department dispensaries/health units should be recognized as Authorized OPD can be made by respective departments.
9. Hospital Regulatory Authority:
10.Fixed Medical allowance (FMA):
11.Grievance redressal Mechanism:
Bharat Pensioners Samaj
Source: Bharat Pensioners Samaj