Payment of Immediate relief to families of deceased employee and speedy disposal of their family pension cases – FinMin Order dated 08.05.2021
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
O/o Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E-Block, GPO Complex, INA
Dated 8th May, 2021
Sub: Reg. payment of Immediate relief to families of deceased employee and speedy disposal of their family pension cases
In the wake of the recent pandemic, the Indian Civil Accounts Organization has lost many of its officials due to COVID related complications.
To provide immediate relief to the families of the deceased employee, Pr.CCA/CCA/CA (i/c) are directed to follow below mentioned measures-
1. Immediate help in line with OM. issued by Deptt. of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance dated 20.06.2018 and O.M. issued by O/o CGA dated 30.4.21 may be provided to the families of Govt. servant who dies while in service, wherever sought and as admissible.
2. Terminal benefits, medical reimbursements and other allowances as admissible may be released on priority basis to the family of the deceased employee.
3. Pr.CCA/CCA/CA(i/c) may co-ordinate with CPAO for speedy processing of family pension cases of the deceased employee on priority basis.
4. Nodal office may be appointed to co-ordinate with CPAO and for hand holding of the families of the deceased for smooth processing of claims.
5. Monthly reports of the relief provided may be shared with O/o CGA.
6. Contact details of Nodal Officers in the O/o CGA, New Delhi/O/o CPAO, New Delhi are as under:
|S.No.||Name of the Officer||Designation||Phone||Email-ID|
|1||Smt TCA Kalyani||Jt CGA (ARFR)||24622301||[email protected]|
|2||Shri Rokhum Lalremruata||Chief Controller of Pensions||26169406, 26174864||[email protected]|
|3||Shri Praveen Nandwana||Jt CGA (CDN)||24690500||[email protected]|
|4||Md. Shahid Kamal Ansari||Dy. C.A.||9811477021||[email protected]|
This issues with the approval of Controller General of Accounts.
Asst. Controller General of Accounts (CDN)
All Pr CCAs/ CCAs/CAs (IC)