Cooking Allowance to Non- Statutory Departmental canteen employees functioning from Central Government Offices under the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – DOPT
No. 3/5/2018-Dir (C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan
Khan Market, New Delhi, 01/10/2019
Subject: Cooking Allowance to Non- Statutory Departmental canteen employees functioning from Central Government Offices consequent upon the recommendations of the VIIth Central Pay Commission- regarding.
This undersigned is directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to state that the Government’s Decision, on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to Canteen Staff in “List of Allowances and Recommendations’ in para 8.10.16 of Chapter 8.1 (S.No. 39), was notified vide Ministry of Finance Resolution No. 11- 1/2016-IC dated 06.07.2017. This decision has been considered in consultation with Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance and it has been decided to extend the benefit of ‘Cooking Allowance’@ Rs.1000/-p.m. as per cell R3H3 of the Risk and Hardship Matrix to Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook and Halwai-cum-Cook working in the Non-statutory departmental canteens functioning from Central Government Offices.
2. The Cooking Allowance will be admissible w.e.f. from date of issue of order on the subject.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Department of Expenditure I.D.
No.A-27023/2(i)2018-E.II B(7th CPC) dated 24.09.2019
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel No. :- 011-24646961
- All the Ministries/Departments of the Government of India as per the standard list. (For kind attention of Director/Deputy Secretary Incharge, Division/ Wing.);
- President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi;
- Vice-President’s Secretariat, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi;
- Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi;
- Deputy Secretary (Admn.), DOPT, North Block, New Delhi;
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India, New Delhi;
- Director of Audit, Central Revenue, New Delhi;
- Controller General of Accounts, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi;
- Controller General of Defence Accounts, R.K. Puram, West Block, New Delhi;
- CAO’s Office, Ministry of Defence, DHQ, PO, New Delhi-110011;
- Administrator, all Union Territories as per standard list.