Auto forwarding of APAR in SPARROW from the assessment year 2020-21: DOP
Auto forwarding of APAR in SPARROW from the assessment year 2020-21: Department of Posts OM dated 29.09.2021
F.No. 25-4/2013-SPG (Vol-II)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated 29th September, 2021
Subject : Auto forwarding of APAR in SPARROW from the assessment year 2020-21- reg.
This is with reference to letter no. 25-4/2013-SPG (Vol.II) dated 17.08.2021 regarding auto-auto-forwarding of APARs in SPARROW for the assessment year 2020-21.
2. It is to inform that as per DoP&T guidelines, 30.09.2021 is the last date for all the Reporting Officers to write the APARs of the officers Reported Upon in SPARROW. Therefore, all the STATE Custodians will ensure and remind all the concerned officers to complete process of writing APAR and submission to Reviewing Authority by 1800 hrs on 30.09.2021 through SPARROW, failing which the APAR will automatically get forwarded to Reviewing Authority by 23:59 hrs on 30.09.2021.
3. As directed by the Competent Authority, there should not be any case where APAR has not been written by the Reporting officers by due date.
Assistant Director General (SPG)
- Sr.PPS to Secretary (Posts) I Sr.PPS to Director General Postal Services.
- PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (0)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLC)/ Member (Tech).
- Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO Chief General Manager, Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate/BD Directorate.
- Director, Raft Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad.
- CGM, CEPT Mysore
- All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General.
Also check the following links related to this topic: