TNUSRB Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Result 2019 Released; Check at tnusrbonline.org
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the result of Grade II police constables, jail warders, firemen. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results online at tnusrbonline.org. TNUSRB conducted recruitment examination on August 25, 2019, at various centres across Tamil Nadu. TNUSRB had conducted the recruitment exam for filling 8826 vacancies of police constables, jail warders and firemen. TNUSRB has also released the list of candidates who have qualified for physical endurance/measurement test (PET/ PMT). Those who have cleared the written exam will have to appear for PET, PMT for final selection. The board has also released the final answer key and cutoff marks for the written exam.
How to check TNUSRB Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Result 2019?
- Visit the official website of TNUSRB at tnusrbonline.org
- On the homepage, click on the link, “LIST OF CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR PMT – ET – PET”
- A new page will open
- Click on the link as per district
- A pdf file will open containing the roll number of selected candidates
- Check your roll number in that list
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect