Interest rate to be applied under Rule 58(3) of Post Office Life Insurance (POLI) Rules, 2011: Department of Posts Order dated 25.08.2023
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Directorate of Postal Life Insurance).
Chanakyapuri P.O. Complex
Sub: Interest rate to be applied under Rule 58(3) of Post Office Life Insurance (POLI) Rules, 2011
On the above subject, the competent authority has decided that the prevailing POSB interest rate as declared by the Department from time to time, may be paid in the cases falling under Rule 58(3) of POLI Rules, 2011.
Chief General Manager (PLI)
Copy to: –
1. PSO to Secretary (Posts)/ PPS to Director General Postal Services.
2. PPS/PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/Member (0)/ Member(P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/Member (Tech)
3. AS&FA/Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO/Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
4. Director, Rafi Anmed Kidwai ] National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad
5. CGM (BD)/CGM (Parcel)/CGM (CEPT) ,
6. Addl.DG, APS C/o 56 APO
7. All DDsG/GMs/Secretary PSB
8. GM (CEPT), Mysuru, with the request to upload the order in India Post Website
9, All Directors, Postal Training Centres/ Director, PLI, Kolkata
10. All Officers/Officials of PLI Directorate
Source: Department of Posts