Felicitation of employees of EPFO for outstanding performance during COVID-19: Grant of COVID advances and disbursement of pension etc to millions of members and pensioners by team work
1/14236/2021 dated 19 Mar 2021
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
All Presidents, RSWCs of States / ACC (HQ) /
Director (PDNASS)/ACC (Zone) &ACC (ASD)
Subject: Felicitation of employees of EPFO for outstanding performance during COVID-19 -regarding.
During COVID-19 pandemic, officials of EPFO did excellent work to provide essential services of withdrawals from Provident Fund, grant of COVID advances and disbursement of pension etc. to millions of members and pensioners by team work.
2. The Central Provident Fund Commissioner / President EPF Central Staff Welfare Committee is pleased to approve the additional budget under sub-budget head “Other Activities” of welfare fund to recognize and felicitate the work done by Officials during the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. Additional budget is being allocated to Zonal Offices, ASD Head Office and Director PDUNASS who will in turn allocate to their subordinate offices in accordance with amount, earmarked against each office as per Annexure ‘A’. Budget for felicitation of officials of Zonal Offices has been included the office wherein their pay is drawn and concerned RPFCs in-charge will felicitate Zonal & Regional Office staff together in concurrences with ACC of the Zone.
4. Regional PF Commissioner in-charge of the Region / Head of the Office will issue a letter of appreciation and cash award to 10 or more deserving group B / C employee(s) as a token of appreciation not exceeding Rs. 5,000/- (Rs Five Thousand only) in each case. The appreciation letter may also be placed in the personal file of the individual concerned.
5. Heads of Offices Viz RPFC in-charge / ACC (HQ), ACC (NDC), HO & PDNASS will draw the required amount from Administrative Account No. 2 under the budget head of Welfare activities “Other Activities” during 2020-2021 and submit report to Head Office along with photographs of aforesaid felicitation programmes by 31.03.2021. Reports be submitted to Sh. Rizwan Uddin, RPFC-I (HRM) Head Office at rc.hrm6.ho[at]epfindia.gov.in through respective ACCs of Zones / President of respective Regional Staff Welfare Committees.
This issues with the approval of CPFC /President, EPF CSWC.
Encl : As above
1) All the members EPF CSWC & CSPB
2) All the Regional Offices
3) All IAPs
4) All ZTIls & Sub-ZTls
5) DD (OL) for Hindi version