Early Closure of Offices in connection with Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat Ceremony/At Home Function during January, 2022: DOPT OM dated 13.01.2022
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
Establishment (JCA) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 13th January, 2022
Subject: Early Closure of Offices in connection with Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat Ceremony/At Home Function – during January, 2022 — regarding
In connection with arrangements for Republic Day / At Home Function /Beating Retreat Ceremony, the following has been decided :-
(i) For full dress rehearsal on 23.01.2022, the Government offices located in the buildings at Annexure-A, shall be closed at 1830 hrs. on 22.01.2022, and such closure will continue till 1300 hrs. on 23.01.2022 to facilitate anti-sabotage check.
(ii) The Government offices located in the buildings, indicated at Annexure-A, shall remain closed from 1300 hours, onward on 25.01.2022 for Republic Day Parade. The exercise/arrangement will continue till 1300 hours on 26.01.2022.
(iii) The buildings, as indicated at Annexure-B, will be sealed for ‘At Home Function’ on 26.01.2022 and shall remain closed on that date till 1930 hrs.
(iv) The buildings indicated at Annexure-D, shall remain closed on 28.01.2022 from 1600 hours to 1930 hours for a special show of Beating the Retreat Ceremony. The buildings indicated at Annexure-C shall be closed at 1200 noon for thorough anti-sabotage check on 29.01.2022, which will continue till 1930 hours of the same date.
2. The above arrangements may please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Tel: 2309 4678
Encl.;: As above
1. All Ministries / Departments of the Government of India
2. All Officers and Sections in the Department of Personnel and Training and all Attached /Subordinate Offices of DoPT
3. UPSC / CVC / C&AG / Lok Sabha Sectt. / Rajya Sabha Sectt./Supreme Court / Delhi High Court / Central Administrative Tribunal / Election Commission of India / Niti Ayog /NDMC